Super Jet 2013 superjet

djraider700

lol wut?
First thing to go is the stock steering cable. It doesn't have enough throw. Replace with a 96-07 cable or get the cable that schmity1 on here sells. After that, it's pretty much personal preference on which direction you want to go with the ski.

If I did my 2010 SJ from scratch again, i would go something like this:

1. Steering cable
2. Footholds + Front foothold
3. D-cut rideplate
4. Straight bars with ODI grips
5. Blowsion Destroyer Tubbies
6. Factory B-pipe
7. Solas SS Mag Pump

Don't forget little things like hoodstraps, bilge, and limiting rope as well.

I know our local yamaha dealer said he ordered 10 of them! 10! Now he said its not confirmed on whether or not he will actually get all 10 but that's what he said he requested. He told me yamaha always has more requested than built and cant fill the order. If that doesn't show you that stand up sales are rising for them I don't know what will. And were not a huge dealer (compared to some) up this way anyhow so I can only imagine what some of the superstore dealers request when it comes time to order. He also claimed he has most of them spoken for already. Better believe I put a down payment on one ASAP!

So anyones 2013 superjets come in yet? Im still waiting for mine. Talked to my dealer today and said hes still waitin for his order to be shipped. He requested 10 but only ended up getting confirmed for 5. 1 of which is mine. Curious to know if anyone else has or has seen 2013s in person at a dealer.

Be lucky you got one. Where im from they are really hard to get. Hell the dealerships i called never even heard of a superjet, and when i say stand up they say "oh they stopped making them." then i get to correct them, its a bunch of :bs2:in the midwest.

btw i'd keep it stock at first and learn to ride it. then change out parts as you progress. bone stock is plenty fun, and reliable too!

So anyones 2013 superjets come in yet? Im still waiting for mine. Talked to my dealer today and said hes still waitin for his order to be shipped. He requested 10 but only ended up getting confirmed for 5. 1 of which is mine. Curious to know if anyone else has or has seen 2013s in person at a dealer.
I haven't heard anything from my dealer. I was told maybe as early as October. I haven't tried to call and see if they have heard anything, but have thought about it. I'll shoot them an email and see if they can provide any additional info.

I haven't heard anything from my dealer. I was told maybe as early as October. I haven't tried to call and see if they have heard anything, but have thought about it. I'll shoot them an email and see if they can provide any additional info.
I just talked to my dealer last week he ordered 5 and was told he was getting 3. His Yamaha rep told him that Yamaha promised dealers more than they manufactured. His rep tried canceling his order but my dealer said no because he already has mine pre sold. The rep told him he would get one for him ASAP and that he should see it in the next couple weeks. So hopefully I will be picking mine up soon but this superjet might be the only one he gets

dang i wish! i spent 9 flat out the door for mine but i also bought mine on the border of cali/arizona so you know how they love to find those cool little taxes to through in the mix!

Already bought. Im new in standups.
Well i hope you like it, its a blast this is my second season some of my friends ride mine and love it and others absolutly hate it and say they would never buy one. Its hard to get used to it but everyday you get better and learn new things and it gets even more fun

Well i hope you like it, its a blast this is my second season some of my friends ride mine and love it and others absolutly hate it and say they would never buy one. Its hard to get used to it but everyday you get better and learn new things and it gets even more fun

Yes, i really like it. All my friends like it too.
I hope i like it much more with 865CC :)

Still havent heard anything from my dealer. Gettin antsy! Ive been riding the 550 lately since its been nice out. Still need the wetsuit though as the water is right around 55 degrees here. Really hoping mine comes in soon so I can atleast break it in an get a couple rides on it before it gets to cold. First thing my dealer said when we talked was that he wasnt knocking the price off any due to the fact that they are in high demand and he knows he can sell it if I dont want to pay. So it looks like its the 8199 MSRP price for me plus tax/title/ect. :( Still worth it to me!

Top Bottom