@BruceSki your motor sounds strong!!!

Build over.....

a361261b9b7ebccf3259200c977d4368.jpg

Time to celebrate

9992633daacb5eabe839edca60414ce6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Yeah man! Let me know how it goes when you hit the water.

Make sure to try and do some minor tuning up against the dock or strapped to the trailer in the water before you do your final tune.

It will help get you closer with less time spent pulling the hood and making 1/8 turn increments.

How do I tell if my carbs came from an 04 and up SJ. Carbs that came with the motor, all the high and low speed adjustments are garbage and stripped out and one is seized. I noticed on Watcon and Jetmaniac's website/thread you need to have 04 and up carbs for the t adjusters

Pretty bummed as I'm in the water trying to tune. Back to the drawing board I guess....

EDIT: Issue has been found and resolved. Stay tuned

Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg V wakes Friday on the river, surf on Lake Michigan Saturday and chasin boat wakes on Sunday. 5 more tanks burnt through and only carnage was a broken battery strap due to the monster v wake bail.

New vintage surf square build on deck. Stay tuned

Ok so the square is getting the RN pole on the 2014 and the crappy steering cable. I really want to upgrade the pole and steering on My RN. I want something adjustable. I like the X metal pole a lot. I just heard you have limited options for steering. I like the KP poles as well, but would like it as soon as possible which is why I'm leaning towards the Xmetal.

Any ideas or thoughts? Help a brotha out

Well! That was an ealey season on a "fresh" motor. 90/185 with one gallon of oil through it. Plugs were fine until tonight. I'm blaming wisconsin fuel quality

Does anyone have a cheap 701 to save my riding year? Or could I ring and hone my front cylinder?

Well! That was an ealey season on a "fresh" motor. 90/185 with one gallon of oil through it. Plugs were fine until tonight. I'm blaming wisconsin fuel quality

Does anyone have a cheap 701 to save my riding year? Or could I ring and hone my front cylinder?
How bad is the damage. Quick rebuild?

Top end is fried. I'm guessing...

It literally has been dialed in and then tonight I hop on ride for 5 mins and boom mag plug is white. Ski won't start unless out of the water or wide open throttle. I kept riding for 25 mins as is and it was 50% less power. Come in and compression is 90/185

What are my options?

Top Bottom