Freestyle 2024 WDK Weapon

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Pump fuel is so much better on your pocket lol.

And yes can be a pain to locate but I have a pretty good scope I can use. That and a claw grabber thing goes a long way
Race gas at the pump 7 minutes from my house for 9$ vs 5 for premium. It's tempting man

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Looks great! You beat me, lol. Is that the Righetti 8.0 liter tank in there?
Did you see the mini primer?! Stole that from you :p
It's a 9 liter from Jeff, dunno what brand unfortunately.
ALSO, only running one pick up. I got the tank and I was like Jeff, where's the other pickup?? Even on comp race gas 66e 900s, they only use one pick up. Only need two when you go to a 1200 apparently!

Did you see the mini primer?! Stole that from you :p
It's a 9 liter from Jeff, dunno what brand unfortunately.
ALSO, only running one pick up. I got the tank and I was like Jeff, where's the other pickup?? Even on comp race gas 66e 900s, they only use one pick up. Only need two when you go to a 1200 apparently!
The mini primer is the chit! I always pop my hood for cold starts anyway, so I figure why put another hole in the hull.
The 9.0 liter was a little close to my pipe in the Phantom so I just went with the 8. Must be rockerd different than your build. Love the Righetti tanks , when you’re ready for the second pickup you just order it and bolt it in. Use the molded on barb for the return, and I just vented the cap. Looking good!

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Little problem. Trim hits hull. I'm at about 25deg of trim throw already though. Debating whether or not I take action...
20240804_180231.jpg20240804_180317.jpg20240804_165803.jpg

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Seems really long for a freestyle hull by today's standards. About 20 degrees is plenty imo.
It's 5 inches longer than the rip on the bottom deck, but I think the tray is quite a bit longer

Sounds like the consensus is 25 deg trim plus upsweep is overkill for trim throw so no grinding!

Top Bottom