Freestyle 2024 WDK Weapon

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I'm debating sharing my ride thoughts. I worry I would hurt some feelings because this is a unicorn and Ya'll will probably never get to experience one.
But I'll tell ya. It's pretty damn awesome.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I was flipping and spinning and comboing within 5 minutes of riding it so... Whatever a rip can do, this can do better. It doesn't feel like a short hard to ride ski. Cruising around even with an upswept nozzle is comfortable!!! I need to get a lot more time on it but first impressions are amazing. I went for a 360 and did a 450 lol.
Keep in mind compared to my rip setup, I'm running a mag pump this time around. Going to a mag pump and this carbon hull feels like about a 15% power increase and that's without any tuning. The mag pump makes the cooling system WAY more efficient and my pipe is running about 60 degrees colder than it was in my rip so I've got some pipe jetting to do to really wake this thing up. Looks like my prop pitch is pretty close to spot on!

Oh, and the shakedown was flawless. My assembly was perfect and it withstood me beating on it for an hour so id say things are going well! Time to check the torque on everything and then just keep ripping it!!
Messenger_creation_4abd9c1a-e1bd-4ba2-93b3-5cdb2f9817df.jpeg

Great build thread its content like this that keep this hobby thriving. To be fair, and call a spade a spade. Yes i can be a dick, but you do ask alot of dumbass questions. Yes we break skis because our guys actually beat the snot out of them and do real tricks and ride. Not to mention a carbon Tiger craft is usually the customers first flatwater ski so i also have to deal with someone learning tricks when the construction gets brought up. But we've also made more models and revisions in the last 10 years than ANY company. Sorry, but what your riding is out dated as far as hydronamics go. The wdks have looked the same since 2010 or whenever they came out. I have seen riders kill it on them but its a totally different riding style. Your ski has a swim platform on it. As the hobby has progressed skis have become shorter and wider to accommodate going so big.i bet you a hundred bucks youd be able to do bigger,better tricks on a paragon than your current ski.Sorry but no one cares you rocked in high school football so go tell your uncle rico stories elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Great build thread its content like this that keep this hobby thriving. To be fair, and call a spade a spade. Yes i can be a dick, but you do ask alot of dumbass questions. Yes we break skis because our guys actually beat the snot out of them and do real tricks and ride. Not to mention a carbon Tiger craft is usually the customers first flatwater ski so i also have to deal with someone learning tricks when the construction gets brought up. But we've also made more models and revisions in the last 10 years than ANY company. Sorry, but what your riding is out dated as far as hydronamics go. The wdks have looked the same since 2010 or whenever they came out. I have seen riders kill it on them but its a totally different riding style. Your ski has a swim platform on it. As the hobby has progressed skis have become shorter and wider to accommodate going so big.i bet you a hundred bucks youd be able to do bigger,better tricks on a paragon than your current ski.Sorry but no one cares you rocked in high school football so go tell your uncle rico stories elsewhere.

Really Tony, Sounds like you are bitter he did not order from you.......... He went with what he felt was the hull for him.......... So, since you feel your Paragon hull is better, Send him one at no cost and let him decide.............

eastcoastjumper

James
Site Supporter
Really Tony, Sounds like you are bitter he did not order from you.......... He went with what he felt was the hull for him.......... So, since you feel your Paragon hull is better, Send him one at no cost and let him decide.............

Bitter, nah Knowing Tony he could care less.

Why would he send him a hull to test and decide when he doesn’t have the ability to differentiate the clear differences between the antique he bought and 2024 tech. You’re clearly about as tuned into it as him..

Have fun slapping each others a s s e s in the locker room boys

Pretty clear what crew is in charge of standup komedy lol. God forbid a guy should ask questions about, what everyone regards as the most simple of common sense skills, building custom jetski from the hull up. I mean come on.

eastcoastjumper

James
Site Supporter
Some things never go outdated‍ love my weapon, specially with the height I get with my 900
View attachment 449980

9b5f6e903ccde32034f3ea77f026388a.jpg

Moe I’m going 3 times as high as you (with a 900) on a ski that’s not even in production anymore. Get back to us when you place at world finals.

Bitter? No shot. Thats great that hull fits him best but since hes dragging me into an unrelated situation i need to respond. Pay attention on facebook. The writings on the wall.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Bitter, nah Knowing Tony he could care less.

Why would he send him a hull to test and decide when he doesn’t have the ability to differentiate the clear differences between the antique he bought and 2024 tech. You’re clearly about as tuned into it as him..

Have fun slapping each others a s s e s in the locker room boys

You know James, I will say, You are one of the most talented and versatile riders out there. I was shocked when I saw you competing flat water, or impressed...... But your attitude honestly overshadows anything Positive you may do. I enjoyed your build on your Edge, It helped me alot with mine........ But this crap attitude you have had over the past few years wipes all this away.....

As far as being in tune....... I dont keep up with the Flat Water hulls. Would WDK be my choice? No because I dont care for his history and how he has treated friends of mine. But on same token same goes for Tigercraft, The Fanboy club steered me away........ Lost interest in Flip Flip Spin Flip Flip Spin Flop Flip Hop No-Hander.............

That said, be a member that contributes to the site in a positive way or just stick to Instagram or FB........

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Bitter? No shot. Thats great that hull fits him best but since hes dragging me into an unrelated situation i need to respond. Pay attention on facebook. The writings on the wall.

Where on here did you drag you into anything on here??????? As far as FB, I have seen James BS Comments towards him, But far as I am concerned, That is there and not here. You want to attack him, do it somewhere else....... Sat at the Bar at Daytona a few years ago and drank a beer an shot the poop with you for a bit. Enjoyed the conversation.

Where on here did you drag you into anything on here??????? As far as FB, I have seen James BS Comments towards him, But far as I am concerned, That is there and not here. You want to attack him, do it somewhere else....... Sat at the Bar at Daytona a few years ago and drank a beer an shot the poop with you for a bit. Enjoyed the conversation.

8a53c28cfdde61bd4d5947d16eb6f071.jpg

Surprised “dick” doesn’t get filtered here haha

eastcoastjumper

James
Site Supporter
You know James, I will say, You are one of the most talented and versatile riders out there. I was shocked when I saw you competing flat water, or impressed...... But your attitude honestly overshadows anything Positive you may do. I enjoyed your build on your Edge, It helped me alot with mine........ But this crap attitude you have had over the past few years wipes all this away.....

As far as being in tune....... I dont keep up with the Flat Water hulls. Would WDK be my choice? No because I dont care for his history and how he has treated friends of mine. But on same token same goes for Tigercraft, The Fanboy club steered me away........ Lost interest in Flip Flip Spin Flip Flip Spin Flop Flip Hop No-Hander.............

That said, be a member that contributes to the site in a positive way or just stick to Instagram or FB........

I don’t like you. I’m fine with you not liking me, my actions or Tigercraft as a brand.

Aside from that, facts are facts. I never said anything that wasn’t true. Here or on Facebook. Just say you don’t wanna hear the truth.

Top Bottom