Freestyle 2024 WDK Weapon

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Did you actually think Tony would care about [mention]Roseand [/mention] not buying a hull from him enough to come here and talk $hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't waste my time wondering why anyone does anything.... can only go by what I see. Tony's response does have some merits. He does make more changes than any other mfg. He does have more skis out there than just about any other mfg....

Nobody cares what hull he chooses to buy, despite how comical ordering a wdk in 2024 might be to a lot of people.

Andrew will ask a million off the wall questions about something then just leave you on read, which tends to annoy folks.

Attacking the quality of Tony’s hulls is crazy, especially with how good he is about fixing stuff in the rare occasion something happens. If [mention]eastcoastjumper [/mention] hasn’t snapped a tigercraft into 3 pieces, I don’t think anyone in this thread needs to worry about structural integrity.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I know I can't be the only one who is just happy we are getting a good conversation rolling on the x regardless of the topic!
Honestly l, this was a good thread, one we have not had many of until Andrew made his first comment, then Tony and James come in along with Skatingevan or what ever his name is (who after 2 warning which gave him a 24 hour vacation, which he has sense tried to create a 2nd account which really chaps my ass, may give him a permanent ban) and started firing back. Well, this thread went into the effing garbage can.... this site is almost 20 years old, honestly, I am getting tired of some of the childish BS that goes on from time to time... now, it is alot less than it use to be. But traffic is down due to the wild west (FB). At what point should I say Pluck it and just pull the plucking cord?

eastcoastjumper

James
Site Supporter
Honestly l, this was a good thread, one we have not had many of until Andrew made his first comment, then Tony and James come in along with Skatingevan or what ever his name is (who after 2 warning which gave him a 24 hour vacation, which he has sense tried to create a 2nd account which really chaps my ass, may give him a permanent ban) and started firing back. Well, this thread went into the effing garbage can.... this site is almost 20 years old, honestly, I am getting tired of some of the childish BS that goes on from time to time... now, it is alot less than it use to be. But traffic is down due to the wild west (FB). At what point should I say Pluck it and just pull the plucking cord?

Traffic is down because of you. You over moderate and take the fun out of this forum. You ever take that into consideration?

Jetskis are only so cool. It’s the rest of what goes on that brings people in.

It's still a good thread bk. Roseand is happy with his ski and documented it along the way. Then you have one of the top am hull builders tony, an old pro James, and an amateur Dylan coming out of the wood work all chiming in. Granted the context is heated but it's nice to see a well rounded group of riders and people having a chat even if it's airing out dirty laundry.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Traffic is down because of you. You over moderate and take the fun out of this forum. You ever take that into consideration?

Jetskis are only so cool. It’s the rest of what goes on that brings people in.

Says the guy who has been MIA since 2020....... You have not posed in 4 years! I would bet only reason you posted today was because someone told you to check out this thread? Tell me I am wrong...how you been?Screenshot_20240807_175916_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Guys guys guys! Calm down! It wasn't my intention to create this thread to stir up drama, just to share the passion and my experiences. Tony earned my statement as him and the tigercraft boys have done nothing but hassle me over trivial things on Facebook lately. In terms of the cracking comment, I've seen some cracked but they were owned by people learning freestyle. So there's truth into what I've said...the tigercraft boys behavior is a bit unjustified.
I do ask a lot of questions. I like to know details. So, I ask why a lot. I don't just buy into things because people say it's the latest and greatest... I want to know why. And I do ask for advice on things. I'd say that makes me an askhole, but it doesn't, because I actually take that advice. The quality of my builds and the performance of my ski goes to show that.
I post on the forums and fb because I am truly head over heels passionate about standup jetskis. They are my life. Sometimes they're all that gets me outta bed. I was so passionate about skis when I was 16 I made xh2o koozies to pass around. I'm also the reason we have a product review forum. I've always wanted the sport to grow and have support.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Any clips of the ski ripping?
Genuine interested in watching and hearing it run :)
Ok this is rough because I haven't really ridden in a couple years and this was within two mins of being on it. Honestly, I think as it is it could handle a string of a dozen combos with the right rider.
Mag pump increased my cooling pressure and lowered my chamber temp about 60 degrees so I've got some tuning to do. I could probably go up a degree on the prop too. It pulls this really easy but pipe is also super cold making bottom end power pretty intense.

The mag pump hooks so strong compared to oem. It'll yank my hands off the bars if I'm not careful!

Last edited:

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
It's already cutback. I would have to cut into the blade roots to cut it back further. I'm going to do some more tuning before I make any changes though. I'm running my pipe wet and it's super cold right now which emphasizes bottom end i believe? Might be perfect once I raise pipe temp.

Either way the tune doesn't really matter right now. Ski is way more capable than me right now and it definitely runs good enough to have fun. It's already so late in the season, I just wanna ride!

I would say pipe temp isnt everything to look for the amount of water also changes the resonance of the pipe, but that I guess you already know that

Top Bottom