New 3/5 Gallon Tanks for TNT, RRP, PFP & B-pipe

Would anyone be interested in testing a waterbox? I've been kicking this idea around for quite some time but haven't had the motivation to finish it up. Finally added a few sets of prototype parts to the last batch of tanks and just tacked one up for bench testing. The idea was to try and design a small waterbox that could fit in anything but still flow well, is quiet, and prevents water from rushing back up the exhaust.

I've got two of them that I can send out and would prefer a tester that rides in salt a lot. I would offer either half off on a production box (if they actually work well enough to make them) or let you keep the prototype. I would need the prototype back for inspection after a month or two of riding but could ship it back to you after.

Here's a few pics. Changes will be made as testing continues of course, so this definitely isn't the final version.

WB Flowtesting2.jpg WB Internals.jpg WB Welded.jpg

Would anyone be interested in testing a waterbox? I've been kicking this idea around for quite some time but haven't had the motivation to finish it up. Finally added a few sets of prototype parts to the last batch of tanks and just tacked one up for bench testing. The idea was to try and design a small waterbox that could fit in anything but still flow well, is quiet, and prevents water from rushing back up the exhaust.

I've got two of them that I can send out and would prefer a tester that rides in salt a lot. I would offer either half off on a production box (if they actually work well enough to make them) or let you keep the prototype. I would need the prototype back for inspection after a month or two of riding but could ship it back to you after.

Here's a few pics. Changes will be made as testing continues of course, so this definitely isn't the final version.

View attachment 315284 View attachment 315285 View attachment 315286
That is a pretty slick design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpaceCowboy

breaking something

View attachment 315284 View attachment 315285 View attachment 315286

I would and I'm pretty close. High compression race gas 1015cc motor.

Send one to josh. We could test fit in several different hulls. I'm looking for something shorter that I don't have to wedge into the side of my hull. The flapper might help keep from flooding the water box when you do a 180 slide.

What's the flapper made out of?

Send one to josh. We could test fit in several different hulls. I'm looking for something shorter that I don't have to wedge into the side of my hull. The flapper might help keep from flooding the water box when you do a 180 slide.

What's the flapper made out of?

I think that the flapper will keep from filling motors full of water.......

I think that the flapper will keep from filling motors full of water.......

That was my thinking, if I can make it durable enough. I hate the rubber flappers on scuppers because they degrade and fail so quickly. Of course with the aluminum you have to worry about metal fatigue from it slamming open/shut. May need to reinforce a few points. The prototype flapper is made from .120 thick 5052 aluminum.

That was my thinking, if I can make it durable enough. I hate the rubber flappers on scuppers because they degrade and fail so quickly. Of course with the aluminum you have to worry about metal fatigue from it slamming open/shut. May need to reinforce a few points. The prototype flapper is made from .120 thick 5052 aluminum.

I need one in my ski asap. I have filled many motors with water and it's a huge pain to get the rubber tubing right so it doesn't happen.

Tank Details:
- Will fit Yamaha 62t setups with B-pipe, PFP, or RRP pipe (3.3/3.8 gallon tank will fit TNT pipe as well)
- 4.7 gallon, 3.3 gallon, or 3.8 gallon capacity
- Includes an anodized billet aluminum fill cap with black, blue, red or silver color options and a lanyard that keeps it connected to the tank.
- The integrated battery tray is 3.875" x 6.375", sized for a Deka etx9 & etx12 with the insides of the tray turfed.
- Tank is constructed from bent/welded 1/8" thick 5052 and pressure tested before shipping
- Includes dual pickups, one return, and one vent.

Options:
- Carbon fiber tank stops: $20, epoxy into your hull to keep the tank exactly where you want it during hard landings.
- Sight tube: $10, nylon tubing secured with Otiker clamps allow you to check the fuel level quickly without having to remove your cap and look into the tank.
- Powder coating is available in about 30 different colors for $20, however there is up to a two week lead time.
Powder Colors Available: http://www.houser-racing.com/resources/services/powdercoat-colors
- For maximum corrosion resistance, I can have the tank anodized black for an additional $60

- Price for 4.7 gallon tank - $339 + shipping/pp
- Price for smaller 3.3/3.8 gallon tank that will fit with TNT pipe - $329 + shipping/PP

4.7 gallon Tank:
View attachment 312565 View attachment 312566

3.8 gallon tank (left) and 3.3 gallon tank (right)
View attachment 312567

Available powdercoat colors:
View attachment 312568
How do i go about ordering one

Top Bottom