New 3/5 Gallon Tanks for TNT, RRP, PFP & B-pipe

4.6g fits awesome in my Superfreak Circus with RRP pipe.

GoYNREE.jpg

BrightE's

Paul
Hey has the 5 gal tank been confirmed to not fit with TNT V2/V3 exhaust? I heard from a few guys that TNT said it will fit any system that the PFP exhaust fits with. I really want to step up to a TNT exhaust, but really like the 5 gal capacity my LS7 thank has.

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
Has anyone removed their sight tube and just plugged the holes with pipe plugs? Is the material thick enough there for that?

Thanks
-Rob

Sight tube doesn't work well anyways. It will read different then the tanks level often.

Buuutt... this is not a knock on the tank. I love it. That's a small issue haha

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
Yeah, mine came off a couple times with my B-Pipe, but with the PFP it's way too close to the motor. The blocks should keep the tank away from it, but I'm going to remove the tube to be on the safe side.

322920383390668a409f9bc6a1bb392e.jpg

-Rob

BrightE's

Paul
Yeah, mine came off a couple times with my B-Pipe, but with the PFP it's way too close to the motor. The blocks should keep the tank away from it, but I'm going to remove the tube to be on the safe side.

322920383390668a409f9bc6a1bb392e.jpg

-Rob
Rivman, is that the 5gal you have there with the PFP?

Sent from my LG-F350K using Tapatalk

Mine is like Rob. I have a rrp pipe tho. I think the tank is bad ass still and worth more then what he sells them. This is a good tank. Only other thing is my cap is such a pain. But he has other options I think now

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I'm on vacation until early next week and haven't been able to access xh20.

I have recently switched the sight tube over to nylon tubing with oetiker clamps. The sight tube will be optional on tanks from here out incase you have to mount the tank close to the engine or the bottom fitting is close to a mount.

If you would like a new sight tube with oetiker clamps, or plugs, please PM me and I will send a replacement ASAP.

Thanks!
Nathan

Top Bottom