New 3/5 Gallon Tanks for TNT, RRP, PFP & B-pipe

Crehderman

ClitterHitterMotorsports
Reaper is based on a predator bottom deck, only the reaper is wider.

I have a 5 gallon in my personal pred and it fit well, although required removing 2 of the battery mounts to get a perfect fit.

I have a reaper I'm building, give me a couple days and I'll check fitment of the 5 gallon in a reaper

Thanks man, I'm a few months out for finishing my reaper, was thinking about doing a tank with no battery Spot

Well I'm going to have a week and half off for Christmas. I'm thinking about getting a batch of parts started so I have something to do. I'm going to make a few small changes to the 3 gallon, if I were to enlarge the battery tray a little bit, what size would you guys like to see?

Also thinking about working on a design for a 6-7 gallon SXR/SJ tank that I've had a few requests for, would there be any interest here?

Sorry to derail, where did you find the piece that is holding the strap to the plywood? Need something similar for my build.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the 3-tab piece? I'm not really sure, it might be out of a Raider or something. I would try getting ahold of Jetmaniac as I don't remember where I got it. Just pulled it out of my random ski bolt drawer.

I'll just leave these here....

050c06532ad951861bdb92bae46dc764.jpg
f1759197beb5e14fcd8b0ad20b076ff4.jpg
4b2231a8c96129771a0a2f3a8b004d1e.jpg
d198ac150318b1e04416aa9bdbd94583.jpg

3.5 gallon in a chan.

^PM sent!

I have noticed that some people don't use the carbon fiber tank locators that I have been including with the tanks, so if you want to buy a tank but don't want the locators, I will knock $20 off the price of the tank. The 3.3 gal would be $329 and the 4.7 would be $349. I do highly recommend some type of locator to keep the tank in position during hard landings to prevent damage to the tank or pipe/motor!

Top Bottom