Freestyle Affordable Power......... It's COMING

No matter what price it is, it'll always be too much for some and affordable for others. (not talking about you, tshank123, just a general observation)

'Affordable' is a relative term.

But this is a great option for those of us, who "could" buy a billet motor, but due to other financial motives, just couldn't justify the price of billet. I'm stoked about a cast option! Now even us "cheapskates" can have big power!

There pricing is still on par with other dasa dealers, it would be nice to see the 10mm come down another $500. You can get a dasa 1100 10mm from CPT for $5000

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
this set up is not only cheaper but should also be pretty reliable with the cooler running cast material and the nicasil coating.
It maybe ideal for us here in the south where water and air temps are in the 80's+

I'm all in! can't wait to test it out :)

There pricing is still on par with other dasa dealers, it would be nice to see the 10mm come down another $500. You can get a dasa 1100 10mm from CPT for $5000

Are you talking complete shortblock, with all the extra porting required to set up the cylinder and the cases?

Are you talking complete shortblock, with all the extra porting required to set up the cylinder and the cases?
This is from CPT performance

Included:
New DASA 94mm-95mm (95mm = 1105cc) billet power valve cylinder kit finish ported and timed by NuKLeaR (CPT).
Crankworks 78mm billet stroker crank with long rods
Used 62t cases media blasted and epoxy coated.
Cases epoxied (CPT), cases trenched (dasa), CNC full case port and machine (dasa)
All assembled with OEM seals and ready for your carbs, intake, bed plates and electronics.

These engine's port timing will be a bit lower then off the shelf dasa specs and there is a mod ive come up with for the power valve that also helps off idle response. I can set up each customers engines for either my lower timing or dasa specs your choice.

$5100 +shipping and crating +ppf (if paypal is used)

Price Break Down:

DASA 94mm-95mm Billet PV top end kit unported $2800
Crankworks billet +10mm (78mm) stroker crank shaft $1450
Used 62t/64x cases $175
Case epoxy (CPT) $100
Trench, and CNC cases (dasa) $350
OEM cranks seals $45
Finish port & set up cylinder (for =10mm stroke) (CPT) $150
Paint cases (CPT) $30
Final assembly $Free$

TOTAL $5100

Last edited:
Since this is a thread for Eric and HIS company and parts, how about sticking to his announcement as opposed to bringing other companies and their products/services into it? You just have to shake your heads sometimes..........

SM

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Theres nothing wrong with billet cylinders and stroker engines but i think you are missing the point of affordability with these engine options (especially the big bore stock stroke). Longer stroke engines increase side loading on pistons and cylinder walls which increases friction and adds extra stress to crank and rod bearings. This lowers the lifespan of the pistons, cylinder bore, and bearings naturally not to mention that the billet engines use a steel sleeve rather than a nikasil bore which also has a shorter life span and limited bore sizes before needing replacement. This stock stroke engine using the 95mm pistons is cheaper to buy and much cheaper to maintain. You will be able to do a lot of routine top end replacements before needing to worry about the plating not to mention the Intervals Will be longer between topend rebuilds due to the nikasil plating and the stock stroke. There's more to the cost of an engine than just the initial purchase price!

Last edited:
Since this is a thread for Eric and HIS company and parts, how about sticking to his announcement as opposed to bringing other companies and their products/services into it? You just have to shake your heads sometimes..........

SM

It's a public forum, people are always going to bring up comparable's to a new product. I wasnt bashing at all, we're all excited to see if this thing can preform. There was a discussion about the cost of this versus billet already happening.

Just be happy you guys have it easier then any hull builder that posts on this site

It's a public forum, people are always going to bring up comparable's to a new product. I wasnt bashing at all, we're all excited to see if this thing can preform. There was a discussion about the cost of this versus billet already happening.

Just be happy you guys have it easier then any hull builder that posts on this site

It's a public forum, but this is a thread on True Performance and its products and services.

I totally agree on the hull builder comment, unfortunately.

SM

Top Bottom