Freestyle Affordable Power......... It's COMING

I'll try to address some questions but I don't want to go to far off. Pistons- are Wiseco 95mm and have been produced for a few years now. Because its nikasil, we, don't need more than one piston size which makes it less of a cost to me and you and they are available. Case work- the cases need, as do all big bores, epoxying, boring, tunnel porting (which I've been doing for 20yrs. now) and matching. This cylinder requires a ton of flow to supply it with so case work needs to be right. Prices are not set, but will be in line with the price line of the cylinder. I have been working with my local cnc guy to make it more efficient, but still requires some hand work.

Erik Brigham
True Performance Eng.

How does it compare in peak power to your low port 771 stock cylinder? How much power is lost with a B-pipe compared to a powerfactor?

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Just curious, seeing that the cylinder is cast, do you think the cylinder will handle 190+psi without a girdle head? Especially the 10mm...

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Best thing about cast will be the # cylinders you can turn out each week. It really really really sucks waiting on parts.

I had a 94mm 62t case for a short wile and it takes a ton of rework/epoxy in the front flywheel area. I can see the biggest delay going to be case rework time. Is there a reason you stuck with the 62T case platform?

Is the bottom if the cylinder flat? That’s going to help keep the sidewalls in the case meaty. Excellent!

todc207

Drama diffuser
I find myself addicted to any new information on this thread. I was so impressed that Ronnie Mac was a brilliant photographer and is so informative about this exciting new motor option as well then it hit me that Scottie Mac is a different person. I'm old don't laugh at me. Lol

the edges of the cylinder are very beefy no need for a girdle.Everyone already has 62t cases and cranks,the main goal here is to make good power on a conservative budget. There are some plans in the future for high flow cast cases and some other exciting stuff to make real power affordable. But to keep costs down 5 to 10 sets of 62t cases can be cut on the cnc and epoxied at a time to save time and money

Ive used a industrial clear coat on polished parts that see salt water exposure and had good luck,they can also be anodized in clear or color

Last edited:
I find myself addicted to any new information on this thread. I was so impressed that Ronnie Mac was a brilliant photographer and is so informative about this exciting new motor option as well then it hit me that Scottie Mac is a different person. I'm old don't laugh at me. Lol

"who the hell is Scottie Mac" JJ But I still want the T shirt...lol

001.jpg002.jpg Wow, love the port design. The blend of old school port set-ups mixed with new motor technology. Just had this cylinder from way way back in the day resleeved because they work so good.

We are nearly the same, I just have more hair! :)

SM

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
How does it compare in peak power to your low port 771 stock cylinder? How much power is lost with a B-pipe compared to a powerfactor?

x2. I'm also poor so $2200 plus case porting is already a little rich for my blood. PF pipe would put it out of reach for me.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
No matter what price it is, it'll always be too much for some and affordable for others. (not talking about you, tshank123, just a general observation)

'Affordable' is a relative term.

Top Bottom