Freestyle Affordable Power......... It's COMING

Zimmy and I will both be further testing SS motors this weekend,standup and B1...see how far we can push it with basic bolt ons. pushing the limit of a SS motor for dual purpose hulls, flatwater backie on a budget..linear smooth torque for surf

buzzard..8 mills could be done,Eric would have to give you the port maps for those,right now its just setup for SS and 10 mill to land on perfect port timing. Some experiments with short stroke 4 and 5 mill ver may be done after the others are 100% dialed

Last edited:

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Basically you can trash your stock top end, get Erik to port your cases and drop this bad boy on top to run 940cc (I think exact numbers are 946cc, Erik can chime in)... with stock stroke reliability...

965cc :arms::love:

Starting/ending bore sizes?

If you cant resleave I sure hope there are a good bit of room carnage.

95mm

Sorry if this was already answered, but since this will be a PV motor only will it clear a B-pipe or do you have to run the Power Factor?

Last edited:
Sorry if this was already answered, but since this will be a PV motor only will it clear a B-pipe or do you have to run the Power Factor?

It will come with low profile style power valves so clearance for B-pipes will not be an issue.

Top Bottom