Other Am Freestyle Roll Call Nashville Tn

Here!

I'll be there, I just put my ski in a crate and on a truck Nashville bound. I'm the only one from Cali that I know that is coming. I love Pat but me and him are gonna battle if he's going for first place. I'm not really into trash talking but it sounded good.

IKSTEJ

BOGIE
I'll be there, I just put my ski in a crate and on a truck Nashville bound. I'm the only one from Cali that I know that is coming. I love Pat but me and him are gonna battle if he's going for first place. I'm not really into trash talking but it sounded good.

Sorry bud, I'm not comp ready, But
I may have to drive up there just cause your gonna be there.
I can't believe I'm gonna miss this
Its going to be the best (nat'l) turnout for Pro since like 02.
Good luck to all and Go Ape poop !!!!!! :)

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
Talked to Pat today and He said he thinks someone from Texas is coming to compete in AM Freestyle.

I also believe that I have TNT Watersports in line to throw a double up with 2 Malibu Wakesetters for the PRO's on Sunday.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Sorry bud, I'm not comp ready, But
I may have to drive up there just cause your gonna be there.
I can't believe I'm gonna miss this
Its going to be the best (nat'l) turnout for Pro since like 02.
Good luck to all and Go Ape poop !!!!!! :)

I am calling BS on you Pat, get your ass up there, you act like an old woman who forgot that she can walk!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

j/k

But get your ass up there. on a bad day your still way better than most.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I am calling BS on you Pat, get your ass up there, you act like an old woman who forgot that she can walk!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

j/k

But get your ass up there. on a bad day your still way better than most.

Like u got room to talk. Due to my electrical skillz(or major lack thereof), I have wrenched on my ski all weekend, still aint done, and I will be there.
My 1998 starter finally gave up, my 1998 start/stop switch finally gave up, and my wife's odyssey battery has a loose ground post. New starter is in, I need a start stop switch, and Ronny has my back up battery. LOL I have been about ready to say F Nats. LOL It's all good tho, if I didn't want electrical problems I should have already replaced all this crap. LOL

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Like u got room to talk. Due to my electrical skillz(or major lack thereof), I have wrenched on my ski all weekend, still aint done, and I will be there.
My 1998 starter finally gave up, my 1998 start/stop switch finally gave up, and my wife's odyssey battery has a loose ground post. New starter is in, I need a start stop switch, and Ronny has my back up battery. LOL I have been about ready to say F Nats. LOL It's all good tho, if I didn't want electrical problems I should have already replaced all this crap. LOL

I have a new start stop switch at the house if you need it.
you also have your wifes ski you could compete on.

If you need a ski, you're welcome to use the whte power ski. You'd probably want to put your hood on it though because it has the stocker with no holds right now.

GIL

I have a new start stop switch at the house if you need it.
you also have your wifes ski you could compete on.

If you need a ski, you're welcome to use the whte power ski. You'd probably want to put your hood on it though because it has the stocker with no holds right now.

Guyz, I REALLY appreciate the offers/help. I put a new starter in last night, the stop side of my switch is still grounding my pick up, and put the jetworks battery back in. As of now I am back where I started Saturday. LOL. I'm puttin another switch in tonight and then I will be good to go.

Beotchsadie

Im not a professional

"my wife's odyssey battery has a loose ground post"... how is she going to power her toys?..oh the horror.:crazy:

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
Talked to Pat today and He said he thinks someone from Texas is coming to compete in AM Freestyle.

I also believe that I have TNT Watersports in line to throw a double up with 2 Malibu Wakesetters for the PRO's on Sunday.

Would they be nice enough to let us hit it after the pros get done?:splatt:

parrdaddy

No he will not!
I heard Parr was OUT since he broke his personal motor a few weeks back and it's not fixed yet, and then he broke Chick's borrowed motor last night after about 20 minutes :banghead:

Y'all have fun, this month has not been favorable for me to play. I even broke my John Deere last Sunday while cutting the grass!

:sadwavey:

GIL

I heard Parr was OUT since he broke his personal motor a few weeks back and it's not fixed yet, and then he broke Chick's borrowed motor last night after about 20 minutes :banghead:

Y'all have fun, this month has not been favorable for me to play. I even broke my John Deere last Sunday while cutting the grass!

:sadwavey:

Parr, the ONLY reason I am coming and competing is because you are my role model. If you don't come I don't know that I can bring myself to compete. You are still aware that you are more than welcome to use my ski Sunday-AREN'T you???

GIL

That's the only way that thing will be rolled this year! Sorry Gil, I couldn't resist.

No problem Dave. I feel a roll coming for my opening at Nashville Saturday and a flip for my close.:twak: It is MY wet dream-therefore you should allow me to dream it the way I want to. LMAO:Banane09:

Top Bottom