Better than yours 550 freestyle build.

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
Yea I would have liked one of those as well. Never seen the back side of one so Im not sure if it would have fit, but that was the idea I was going for.

I ended up just kinda copying legdrags one. So I'm gonna sell mine for $150 now.

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
me too... It just probably wont be me on it doing it. Ive never had a working superjet when I go to the beach. I'm sure as hell gonna try though.

I have a feeling I'm going to need a second (or third) set of 550 motor mounts for daytona.... lol.

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
Didn't get much done today. I cut up and dumped all the other skis in my yard this morning as well as their miscellaneous parts. Then I spent most of the time perusing through bike stores looking for stuff to complete the trim. Got a major hook up, and ended up buying a kickass lever, stainless cables, A++ grips!, all sorts of cable ends and crimps and sleeves.

Heres the final exhaust outlet.

Hopefully my limited chamber arrives tomorrow and It will be ready-ish to ride. Ordered my hooker 9-17 today as well.

Attachments

• 100_7354.jpg
    100_7354.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_7357.jpg
    100_7357.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 168

SuziQ

Banned

Suz. I said your gonna want to buy it. Aint no way I'm sellin this thing to you. Dont get your hopes up toots. :nana:

My bad then! (lol)

Listen, my brother just emailed me the pics of those two abandoned skis he found (will show you when you stop by next). Guess what they are? Yes sir…two 550’s. One runs, the other doesn’t. He sent off the certified letters to the registered owner, and called them to no avail. He was thinking they made an ins claim, but that doesn't make sense since the numbers came up clean. I’m going to be checking on the current filing procedures for abandoned property, so I may not care if you desire to sell F.B. (cuz he doesn’t want them, ha ha). :nana:

If those parts come in today, it’s pretty chilly for a test run don’t you think? Tomorrow it will be warm again. I vote for warmer weather!! Let me know asap though, for I still have to make time to run down and get my reg's current. I still wish to get this other stuff done, so give me a shout when you get up.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Scientist. Thanks on the offer, I ended up just welding up my own last night. Its only a tad over 1 3/4", but Its all I could find. Hopefully it wont choke up the motor to much. I would have prefered a rubber cover but this is what I get. I tried to make it as low profile as possible since its going in the very nose. I am worried about it making an airpocket under one side of the ski particularly the tubbie and making the ski turn or dip like crap to one side in heavy carves.....

Suz. I said your gonna want to buy it. Aint no way I'm sellin this thing to you. Dont get your hopes up toots. :nana:

Now on to the question of the day... Bolts or rivits?

I see you have been robbing part off the TS again,lol

SuziQ

Banned
Now I see why you are calling it the bride of Frankenstein lol :crazy:

:haha:Now what did I say about being nice, lol? Don’t you realize your post come out sounding loud/mean/retarded just like mine do by accident, when you are merely sittin at your keyboard laughing/joking around?? I don’t have time to sign on this week and ensure you are behaving yourself, lol!! EASY dear man…he’s a youngin (but yes, he will rob the vacuum cleaner if need be, lol…AND make it work…how well remains to be seen…there may be a couple of test runs, lol)!!! :Thinkingof_:

I gotto go wrap presents...so be kind! :wizard:

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
man, I took everything off that TS. The exhaust outlet is the outlet from the alumumum waterbox, the bolts holding it in are the large headed bolts from the rubber floor matting.

And yes I will take parts off your vacuum cleaner to make it work. (actually carterB.'s vacuum cleaner...

Suz I have probation meeting today so I cant do anything anyway.

Attachments

• 101_7347.jpg
    101_7347.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 177

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Well of course I know that, lol, but nobody else seems to...I'm just cruel to the ones I like.

Fox, I hope that ski sinks now after that last post you just made above, ya lil convict! :starwars:

Damn Suzi you must like me a lot then :wall:

SuziQ

Banned
Damn Suzi you must like me a lot then :wall:

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
I think we just might need to rush you through a transwarp conduit back to the Borg Mothership for re-assimilation prior to Christmas, if you’re thinking crazy stuff like that now!

You both suc…I’m just bein nice since it’s almost Christmas Eve, so Santa will bring me all those nice toys!

Better get to robbing the vacuum cleaner joker, that ride for Sebby this weekend appears to be on! Were you able to swap my L-cheapo battery out? You can ride one of mine if need be, even though you are a lil heathen (if you’re not skerd)! :present:

SuziQ

Banned
Fox, I hope your parts arrive today, to make for a great Christmas for you!!!

And yes Speed, lol, I like you because you make me laugh…and you seem to have a good heart! (I’m only admitting it because it is Christmas Eve though, lol!) :kiss:

KR

www.krlines.com
Screwge? There are smiles all over that post, i dont know what your talking about.

I feel your pain man. The 1st package I priority shipped was supposed to take 2-3 days. It took them 6 days. My 2nd package, I priority shipped again and that took 5. What a pain in the ass...

Top Bottom