Bitter Sweet

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
This is ridiculous. I'm sorry for you man.

It's totally ri-coc-u-lous (anyone know who came up with that one, 5 points if you do) that there are only a select few people that Jeff treats with any sense of professionalism. Even his cheerleaders get screwed eventually though.

The supposed Ferrari of poles either doesn't exist or you get it and he 'forgot' to spray it with a UV blocking clear so the cosmetic carbon turns WHITE.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
well if you want I could put up the non cropped one up but you may have to put your admin hat on and banns arnt that good. :) but I dont know man I'm at a loss, I just hope to have it by the next daytona free ride. any ideas?

Contact Pat at X metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! use his pole, bracket and steering.......

Honestly, I will go ahead and say it........

Jeff, you are nothing more than bottom feeding pond scum in my book............

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
Well I just got off the phone with him and he is not doing the vis carbon any more just pre preg with a black paint on it instead sooooo. I was told I should have a tracking # by wedness day. I gues I'll hope for the best.

Maybe he's broke. Just worried about the paying customers. Sounds like small business. That's usually a sign of a small businessman wearing to many hats, probably has heavy overhead, large mortgage, no free time and great ideas in a very small market. I can't believe there's no freestyle standups on the X-games, thats how small we are. Hell if a secretarty isn't picking up the phone thats the first warning sign. At least Wamilton and Tim(TBM) pick up the phone everytime. Easy to reach Blowsion too...

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Still have not sent the pole. Trying to build all of the 1200's that are ordered first because everybody needs them for competitions. No excuses, just what is going on, not enough time in a day!!!

Jeff

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
We have only had the new design pole for a couple of months. But still, you are right, I am an idiot and there really isn't an excuse. Just to many things to do and no time to do them.

Jeff

wayne

wannaroll
that was some funny stuff Jeff.

at least he is on here being honest and not dodging people. need to move down to a warmer climate so weather don't affect you in the winter.

good luck to every one.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Sorry fellas, it's already on the market.
http://www.pentairaquatics.com/products/detail/PVC_handle.html

PolesPVC.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PVC Handle Pole [/FONT]
PVC Pole.
11/4” x 4’
with pole cap.
Part No. R191126

I've got the patent on that, already....:wall:

I would have got it out sooner, but I have been working on the new PVC handle pole.

J

justride

Jeff,
You suck, Why would any one give this guy there money, Give your money 2 someone that will take care of you.
Legdrag
Wamilton's
Blowsion's

Don't support slow a$$ people, If you order a product, you should get the product, it's not that hard 2 do!!!

Sorry for venting, It's just bug's me that people deal with this guy.
Then I have to read about it, it's a waste of time.

WAB

salty nuts
Skeeter, why have you not just put a regular pole on this thing and ridden it yet?????
Ask Chuck to call me. :sadwavey:

Still have not sent the pole. Trying to build all of the 1200's that are ordered first because everybody needs them for competitions. No excuses, just what is going on, not enough time in a day!!!

Jeff

i am not a rocket scientist but it seems as if the more money they spend with you the higher they are in the pecking order... this pole is still going on from january and it is now august........:smashfreakB:

the solution to the problem is to higher more people instead of trying to be superman and do everything yourself. crappy way to do business on my opinion.. treat every customer the same and don't play favorites based on the amount of money they spend.... that customer that buys a set of hood hooks or footholds could snowball into a full ski build down the line but if you put a bad taste in the persons mouth over a small dollar amount of transaction, how do you expect them to ever put any faith in you for larger purchases in the future

they fact that you openly admit that you have given precedence because" they need them for competition" speaks volumes

Top Bottom