Super Jet break in oil type???

D-Roc

I forgot!
the wheel barrel hull? i heard its light. RR is fellow canadian so i will take his side and put words in his mouth for him. who are you going to argue for?

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
the wheel barrel hull? i heard its light. RR is fellow canadian so i will take his side and put words in his mouth for him. who are you going to argue for?

Team Bill/Goose!!! ANyone that would send BK a rideplate like they did has got to have one hell of a sense of humor. LMAO

Speakin of BK, where is he? The drivethru at BK??? lol

Last edited:

GIL

Where has Jett been? I haven't been scolded by him in so long I don't know how to act. DR must be in KY this month.
Did I mention I am suing DR? Yeah, the jackazz has been using me for his posterchild for what not to do and has not sent
me a royalty check yet!

D-Roc, how long you gonna ignore my friends request anyway? Do I have to bust out the famous signature on your azz???

Hey, since you live in Canadia, can u slap the hell out of Steve-UK and get him to quit posting his for sale stuff in every single thread on the X?

Last edited:

GIL

its not monday yet, i thought i accepted. i have been on the resin fumes for quite a strech now so bear with me.

Resin fumes? What u got going?

Well??? What are you doing/building?

Are you attempting to be the 2nd one to knock off the 7 port cylinder?

Last edited:

D-Roc

I forgot!
uhm well yeah about that, i like the guy and have known him for a few years now....but it is a bit annoying to be pushed by what he is selling. we know what you got, let the products speak for themselves now. i am going to try and post a picture of a big boob chick to draw away from his pics. its all in fun and I do bust his ballz often in our gta thread. i will give him a dick punch for ya when i see him next.

oh i got a hacked up old hull that needed some tlc. some idiot cut it all up and now i have to try and fix it.

GIL

uhm well yeah about that, i like the guy and have known him for a few years now....but it is a bit annoying to be pushed by what he is selling. we know what you got, let the products speak for themselves now. i am going to try and post a picture of a big boob chick to draw away from his pics. its all in fun and I do bust his ballz often in our gta thread. i will give him a dick punch for ya when i see him next.

oh i got a hacked up old hull that needed some tlc. some idiot cut it all up and now i have to try and fix it.

So you are not trying to be the 2nd one to knock off the 7 port cylinder?

GIL

no, i got the original 7 port podium winning cylinder, it was the powerfactor pipe we where hoping to knock off.

You might wanna hurry up with that then. I hear there is a company in FL that is already working on that. The good news is they took a break to go to Canadia this week so that slowed the progress a little. I hear they are doing a top secret stinger mod to it as well.

GIL

no, i got the original 7 port podium winning cylinder, it was the powerfactor pipe we where hoping to knock off.

Did you use to compete all the time?

If I had competed back in the early 90s I would have had Superpoon tune my motors.

Last edited:

D-Roc

I forgot!
are u serious. man i need to get better tools if i want to be competitive in the knock off parts race, i guess the difference for me is i don't sell anything that i copy or claim it is my design. i know of a 24-7 hood mold here in canada and was thinking of popping out a few to sell to my friends. think that would be okay?

GIL

are u serious. man i need to get better tools if i want to be competitive in the knock off parts race, i guess the difference for me is i don't sell anything that i copy or claim it is my design. i know of a 24-7 hood mold here in canada and was thinking of popping out a few to sell to my friends. think that would be okay?

Dude, apparently it is OK to knock off DASA's stuff so why can't you knock off Maro's parts? The key to selling them is tell everyone they are the best ALOT and people will start to believe!!! (Oh, high prices help as well)

GIL

my avatar is photoshopped. i had to edit out my boner because i caught a glimpse of myself in the waters reflection.

That was probaly Team ABC's boner you eliminated. I hear they have a real hard on for you right now. LMAO

GIL

well i have always liked the look of those hoods and i do the best and i mean the best composite work in dunnville.

So you are the only one that does composite work in Dunneville?

Boyer is here now-let's get this party started, shall we?

Top Bottom