Super Jet break in oil type???

D-Roc

I forgot!
Can we please get this thread back on topic? I thought, wait, I am sure wavedemon said this was a engine builder bashfest and then D-Roc decided to turn it into a "lets bash the guy that builds engines, handlepoles, and reccomends Quitsilver" thread. Did I miss something today? LMAO

we thought it be best to stop before mom or dad showed up and locked the thread.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
you came out from under the bed? i got the laptop, some food, and a fat sack. its not so bad.

I need to take a moment to thank you! I have had 2 terrible days in a row at work and you have made me laugh my azz off at night! lol

GIL

Attention all moderators-this is not, I repeat not a train wreck. It may appear to be, smell like, even taste like a train wreck, but it is definitely NOT a train wreck. So please move along and we will have this thing back on track any moment.

GIL

Attention OCDsoultions, unless you have some meaningless bashing to provide us, please leave the logic and common sense that you are trying to provide for another thread. We all respect the fact that you really are one of the smart guys, however this is NOT a smart guy kinda thread. LMAO

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Attention all moderators-this is not, I repeat not a train wreck. It may appear to be, smell like, even taste like a train wreck, but it is definitely NOT a train wreck. So please move along and we will have this thing back on track any moment.

Who are you kidding Gil, you have a better chance of rolling than ever getting a thread back on track. Your talent clearly lies in mischief. :jester:

GIL

Who are you kidding Gil, you have a better chance of rolling than ever getting a thread back on track. Your talent clearly lies in mischief. :jester:
Really? You think I might roll someday? Trust me Bro-u are the only one in the universe that thinks I may roll someday.

D-Roc-I borrowed SuziQ's nanny came and set it up in the driveway so I can spot FL tags before they get out of the truck!

GIL

1 smart fella, he felt smart
2 smart fellas, they felt smart
3 smart fellas they felt smart.

memorize and repeat out loud.

please, no fart smelling.

No fear-I am scared to fart because I ate 1 dz Roosters 911 wings for lunch. I fear that if I fart my azz will look like the space shuttle launching!

GIL

i live in canada. they should be arriving soon. maybe i am just paranoid.

No, they should be there any sec. My wife gave them GPS coordinates on your house last night.

The good news is only one of them is really capable of kicking your azz till yo mama don't recognize you. The other one will simply try to sell you on hype and promises of great things if you spend ALOT of money!

Last edited:

GIL

are they selling kirby vacuums?

They should be! What they sell sucks your wallet clean for life! Maybe that could be a new marketing ploy-our motors are so awesome you will never be able to afford anything else! LMAO

Feel free to use that for your signature line if you would like. LOL

Last edited:

D-Roc

I forgot!
your probably right, it took me 21 hours to drive to daytona, they may have been driving faster because their feelings are hurt but the snow will get them for sure. i will email my wifes blackberry to see if there are any headlights out there.

GIL

your probably right, it took me 21 hours to drive to daytona, they may have been driving faster because their feelings are hurt but the snow will get them for sure. i will email my wifes blackberry to see if there are any headlights out there.

I never thought about the snow Bro! I am certain you are safe because rednecks do NOT know how to drive in snow. Hell, they are probaly in a ditch somewhere between here and there reading all of this thinking "hey, Gil is on to something with that marketing strategy". lol

GIL

Are you going to Daytona? Probaly not the smartest move at this point. I was going until this trainwreck unfolded last night. Now I think I will stay under the bed for a month or so until things blow over.

GIL

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 0 guests)
Whoops, either Crammit logged in or the mods are here!

Some how I think I am going to wake up in the AM to a nice hot steaming cup of Gil's azz got slam banned last night. lol

The good news is the company that builds motors, makes handle poles and reccomends Quitsilvers name has not been said one time in this entire thread. LOL

Last edited:

D-Roc

I forgot!
i am not going to florida until spring break when the kids are off school. I met lots of great people when i did go 2 years ago, i met wavedemon, i was standing next to him during the raffle and he was laughing at the stoyer business card he was holding. he tryed to give it to me but i already had 2 in my pocket from the store when i bought smokes.

Last edited:

GIL

i am not going to florida until spring break when the kids are off school. I met lots of great people when i did go 2 years ago, i met wavedemon, i was standing next to him during the raffle and he was laughing at the stoyer business card he was holding. he tryed to give it to me but i already had 2 in my pocket from the store when i bought smokes.

Are you talkin about MrMicrophone himself? Dude, you need to save those cards. Apparently you have not noticed that our SPORT is growing be leaps and bounds and therefore those cards will probaly still be worth nothing 20 years from now. LMAO

Top Bottom