Super Jet break in oil type???

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Peace out. The nanny cam is reporting activty in the driveway and it is my bedtime. aka time for training for the olympics. lol

D-Roc

I forgot!
Peace out. The nanny cam is reporting activty in the driveway and it is my bedtime. aka time for training for the olympics. lol

hey gil, well, i was just wondering, i mean if you think its cool, maybe i can add you as a friend? if not, hey no problems you know, i just well, hey did you catch that football game?

GIL

hey gil, well, i was just wondering, i mean if you think its cool, maybe i can add you as a friend? if not, hey no problems you know, i just well, hey did you catch that football game?

D-Roc, as far as the game goes, are you talking about the Detroit Yankees vs the New York Dolphins game? I did watch it and that was a awesome birdie that the fullback shot on the 17th hole!

As far as the friends thing goes, well let me get back with you. I am kinda scared to be friends with anyone that has sold out P.eanut B.utter and S.uper T.wat on a public forum. I hope you see my point, it would not be healthy for me at this point, however, if you are still alive Monday, hit me up with a friends request and I will gladly oblige!

GIL

23 Visitor Messages

1. D-Roc - 12-22-2010, 07:30 PM
    hey gil, why do x-metal poles come with two bolts?

because the single bolt won't fit thru with their bracket. hahaha.​

D-Roc, you suck, I just blew SunDrop out my nose and all over my keyboard!!! LMAO

D-Roc

I forgot!
no, i opened my father in laws hunter's cam with night vision. i was supposed to put batteries in it anyways so i nailed it to the tree out front. i feel safe during the daylight and the added comfort of night vision should help me sleep better under the bed tonight.

GIL

[video=youtube;PEvi73ApQEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PEvi73ApQEE[/video]

I am starting to feel like this guy!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Hey Bro, we are laughing with you, not at you. lol Some people have a tendancy to leave the door wide open, and well, when I see a open door I have to go through it to see whats on the other side. lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impulsivity

Impulsivity (or impulsiveness) is a personality trait characterized by the inclination of an individual to initiate behavior without adequate forethought as to the consequences of their actions.

Last edited:

GIL

I just won the TN powerball for 7,627,350.00 !!! I am going to call Team ABC right now to make a deposit on a SS865 with all of the money I just won!!! I figure 4 more equal pymts of the down pymt and I should get it!!!

Top Bottom