EZ-SKI HITCH HAULER PICTURES!

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
I agree, I've logged tons of miles over the past 6 years with no bowstop, but every time I load up I think how nice it would be to just drop a pin in the front. I'll shoot you a PM.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Whats your recommended tow wait on your v2s
Our carriers have been engineered AND TESTED to hold up to 700lbs of tongue weight ( downward force) and they will pull up to 7000 lbs. We build these with a safety factor of +2 ( Which means we have TESTED them to 2 times what we rate them at without reaching a failure point) THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT IS OK TO PUT 1400LBS OF DOWNFORCE ON THEM .. YOUR RECEIVER ON YOUR VEHICLE WILL FAIL. It simply was done to make sure that in the event of an oversight on the operator.. there would be a cushion for error. Attach10092_20170427_125912.jpg

I believe I have already posted this pic but its a great demonstration of how people uses our carriers. This is a 24' HTM (6600lbs with trailer) boat on a triple axle trailer being towed behind a ski on our V2.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Any idea what the tongue weight is on that trailer is?
im not quite sure . alot lol .. i can try to ask the customer .. as I stated before I like to use that pic for demonstration because that's a pretty big boat on a triple axle trailer with a decently heavy model ski on the carrier as well this particular customer has been Towing this setup for 3 years now with zero issues

Also would like to see pics of the hauler without a ski to see the tie down points. I didn't see what looked like a lot of straps on very many of the skis. Just one around the center? What keeps it from sliding side to side?

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
there are roll cage style tabs welded to the main support shaft. from one to the nose of the ski from the other to the rear. ( this pulls against each other and down at same time ) strap around entire ski is just for safe measures. 8+ years now and not a single incident. please text me for pics of tie down points..chris

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
I thought it was rated at 5k? but that pic gives me confidence, maybe I can tow my wake boat.....

Previously I did this for a long trip 2500 miles, but locally it would be nice to throw one on the hitch hauler and tow the boat behind. The rack takes a couple people to get this skis up there.View attachment 325553

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
I thought it was rated at 5k? but that pic gives me confidence, maybe I can tow my wake boat.....

Previously I did this for a long trip 2500 miles, but locally it would be nice to throw one on the hitch hauler and tow the boat behind. The rack takes a couple people to get this skis up there.View attachment 325553

We have done testing and have put well over the weights that the EZ-SKI carrier is rated at without failure. YOU WILL HAVE NO ISSUE towing that wakeboard boat. here are a few boat pics i have more but cant find them lol IMG_2953.jpg
20150626_155508.jpeg Ezskiboat2.jpg Tow behind.jpg Attach10092_20170427_125912.jpg IMG_0259.jpg

A few of those don't have the safety chains connected but that may just be for the photos. It would probably help if you posted photos of the hauler so folks can see those kind of details. These are all from 30+ feet away...

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
all of the pics that I post our pics that customers send me so I have no way of policing how their trailers are hooked up or where they take their pictures from my apologies just wanted to show people that you can tow boats Behind These carriers and have been doing so for 8 + years

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
absolutely my friend and yes safety chains have to be extended and you got to get a brake light extension which is $3.99 at Walmart for a flat four plug

I got trailer brakes so little more then 3.99 but I'll get the stuff I need. I'm just happy it will tow that much. My boat is about 4200 empty not including the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Just a word of Caution to people out there that have our carrier ( actually ANY carrier) .. IT IS NOT recommended to use a carrier coupled with some off the shelf hitch extension! Some of these " hitch extensions" are up to 18" long and this creates triple if not more leverage once you get to the end of the carrier! When I build an XL carrier i use .300 wall square tubing instead of the normal .250 wall + I add braces and gussets etc. At the end of the day ... it is the end users responsibility to double check weights, applicable laws, ect . We have sold so many carriers in the last few years that we have had to send a disclaimer along with the carrier explaining liabilities ect . ( common sense isnt very common)

I am an overly honest and fair guy and I will tell you ( and will not sell you ) when you are asking for a carrier that is not safe. ( it has happened MANY times.. people want to carry the new 4 seater sit down couches on a carrier !!lol)

ON That note... everyone have a safe and fun weekend . ( STILL OFFERING A 1/2 PRICE CARRIER TO ANYONE THAT CAN GET DECENT PICS OF A HOT LADY(S) IN A BIKINI USING THE EZ-SKI CARRIER TO LAUNCH A SKI!, i am constantly dealing with people that are not convinced that even a petite lady can use our product to SOLO launch a ski ..... MY WIFE loads her own carrier, ski and launches/retrieves it as well. THEY OF COURSE NEED TO BE 18+ YRS OLD AND BE OK WITH THEIR PIC BEING ON WEBSITE(S) FLIERS ETC..( MAYBE EVEN A BILLBOARD LOL) thanks X-H20 .. you guys rock!

Last edited:
Super interested in your carrier. It looks awesome and I'd love one rhinolined instead of something I fab up in the garage. I'll work on those pictures for half price hahaha

Top Bottom