guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
Im not sure of the rule but i do use power to weight ratio
this is just an example
stock 650 x-2 290lbs x 100hp = .3448 hp per lbs
lightweight x-2 219lbs x 100hp = .4566 hp per lbs
That would be like adding 32.42 hp

You can have John test those numbers :biggrin:

Disclaimer: This is a joke and not meant to offend anyone!!!

Attachments

• DSC00428[1].jpg
    DSC00428[1].jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 66
How 'bout going after this look.....I like to refer to it as "totally shaved".

Attachments

• x2-cus13.jpg
    x2-cus13.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 91
  • x2-cus24.jpg
    x2-cus24.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 68
  • X2.jpg
    X2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 78

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
if you make the hull for a yam 701 what pump to use, driveshaft? i could sacrifice my sn superjet for all parts i could make a great ski lightweight and reliable and affordable

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
It depends on the starting weight.

300lbs, 100hp, that's 3.0 lbs/hp.

Drop 10lbs, so you've got 2.9 lbs/hp

To get the same ratio with the original 300lbs, you'd have to go up 3.5hp. 300/103.5 = 2.899 lbs/hp.

However, if you're starting at 400lbs, dropping 10lbs is the same as adding 2.6hp.

I have lost ~25lbs off my body in the past ~2 years, so that's helped me tons and it's FREE. I'm planning on dropping another 15-20 too.

I have to go with Jett on this one,I lost about 10lbs so far so another 10 and I am going to bet set and you can't beat the cost .

Nefarious

Can't... Stop... Modding

That's be awesome and super easy. If you notice the center hump isn't shaved. The sides have been raised to match the height of it. So just a quick :)wink:)little glass work on the hull and hood plugs and you'd be set.

Last edited:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
I went by Full Throttle-24/7 today to check out the hull all the X2 toys. I am in BIG trouble.......financially! I will be buying ALOT of stuff in the future. After picking/lifting a bunch of hoods and other hulls Mark has made, I am super stoked to see the final X2 l.w. hull! Its going to be awesome. Get saving now, you will want one once there available. Mark also hooked me up with some free kawi cylinders, in nice shape! SCORE!!!

EDIT: Oh ya I forgot!

GUYS.........If I was not buying the lightweight hull I would be all over that nose piece. Its ********ing trick as hell! I cannot get over how it COMPLETELY reshapes the front 1/2 of the ski. Its SOOOO sick. After I get the new hull built I am probably going to have it installed on my current hull, just because it has to make the handling amazing. It looks just like a SJ.

DSCN0426.jpg

Last edited:

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
This bottom mod is very easy to do and can be done in only a few hours. Just use smc lord fuser glue which you can buy with the nose. sand the area that is going to be bonded put glue on part and screw to the hull after the glue dries take the screws out put the smc glue in the holes. the ones we have done we went a step past this and drilled one hole on each side where the voids where and filled with 2 part foam and capped the holes. Also we should have install pictures to help by tomorrow.
any install pictures for bottom nose piece

These too are my favorite x2's ever designed. I was thinking of trying to do this to mine, but now that 24-7 has come out with all of this new bada@@ stuff, I think I will wait. I am just excited to see that x2's are becoming one of the hootest skis again. I remember looking at web pages from japan about 2-3 years ago wishing that somebody here in the states would make the same stuff. All of my wishes are coming true:headbang:.

-Q

Legdragger

Bringing it back
I am just excited to see that x2's are becoming one of the hootest skis again. I remember looking at web pages from japan about 2-3 years ago wishing that somebody here in the states would make the same stuff. All of my wishes are coming true:headbang:.

-Q

DITTO!

:Banane01::Banane01::Banane01::Banane01::Banane01::Banane01:

Mark is working his but off on this project and I am super happy he can make all these lightweight, reshaped, stronger parts for us. I was going to do this for myself "someday" but I am glad someone took it and ran with it like this. I even got to give him my "wishlist" of mods I have been dreaming of for years. Can you imagine what an almost 60 pound less hull will feel like? It is going to make a lot of tricks way easier to do :cool:.

Sorry I have bn MIA lately, I have been wandering the woods on my sled a lot...

Last edited:

Full Throttle Powersports

Full Throttle Powersports
Sorry guys no pics in a few days i have been sick and found out my grandfather isnt doing so well and have been trying to find tickets to south america to go see him but here are 2 pics of legdrag petes visual carbon hood. this hood is $700 same weight as the carbon hood but no gelcoal and clearcoated. the pix arent the best but you get the picture
P1011298.jpg

P1011297.jpg

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Looks good but worry about family first Mark! I moved away from home and miss my family. My grandpa has taught me so much through out my life I could never repay him back!

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Real F$^*ING DEAL. IMO, thats nicer than ANY X2 hood out there! With petes sweet paint thats going to look beyond tits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom