Foam in fuel tank?

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Im wondering if I ever get water in the foam under my tray, if I put fuel tank foam in it will that keep the water from sloshing around under my tray?

Why don't they just make motors that run on foam . That 's a stupid idea....... what would add to keep the foam from sloshing around. This whole thread is stupid ...... Come to think of it ...... sloshing means to agitate a liquid. Just be nice to your fuel so it does not become agitated .

Why don't they just make motors that run on foam . That 's a stupid idea....... what would add to keep the foam from sloshing around. This whole thread is stupid ...... Come to think of it ...... sloshing means to agitate a liquid. Just be nice to your fuel so it does not become agitated .

You could add foam to keep the foam from sloshin around?

Wouldn't angry fuel make the ski faster?

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I ran Sea Foam for a few tanks and don't think it helped either. I like the 2 part foam idea. It resists gas according to UScomposties.

Seafoam only works in the ocean, if you are a flat water rider you need fuel tank foam to keep the fuel from sloshing around.

SKI TILL I DIE!

YUMMMMMMMY
Bump...guys im currently refoming my tank....what foam do you reccommend?? I herd lowes had a sale on great stuff....]

Also i hurd that when people refoam they add footholds...would you guys reccommend this also?

Last edited:

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
Bump...guys im currently refoming my tank....what foam do you reccommend?? I herd lowes had a sale on great stuff....]

Also i hurd that when people refoam they add footholds...would you guys reccommend this also?

You can add footholds.... but then it's kind of a pain in the a$$ to turf your tank. Don't forget the 25mm padding if you will be riding in surf....

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Perhaps one of the funniest threads ever.

But noone has answered the question and now I'm curious... What is the foam for?

Top Bottom