Custom/Hybrid Footholds-Yes, it's time for another thread! Padding, show off your trays, etc.#bestfootholdsthread

Should we feel bad about the thread jack ..... I say NO......

Sano, Toby ,Greg and others , fine here you go.... Oooo ahhhh you guys turff so clean . i could give a big fat whoop ti doo. Go and turf what ever , you bunch of clean turfing A holes.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Should we feel bad about the thread jack ..... I say NO......

Sano, Toby ,Greg and others , fine here you go.... Oooo ahhhh you guys turff so clean . i could give a big fat whoop ti doo. Go and turf what ever , you bunch of clean turfing A holes.

Now its gonna cost you for me to come down and turf the circus! You left that part out,didn't ya! :)

stagesrt4

see ya out there
Site Supporter
heres pic from the day i got it delivered...

My foot rocket was 1st one in the country to hit water...

Ive done a lot of fixed previous owners mistakes... also added a few goodies

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
For everybody that's using cut diamond/waffle/2 tone turf..How is it holding up in the footholds, especially compared to molded diamond?

For everybody that's using cut diamond/waffle/2 tone turf..How is it holding up in the footholds, especially compared to molded diamond?

I have cut diamond, royal blue base with white. Every ride some of the white turf comes off the holds and tray. Soon I will have a all blue tray. So really getting a season out of it. Temps here suck too so probably not helping. No big deal.

Mine seems to be holding up ok..just redid the inside of mine to tighten them up an bit with another layer of 8mm plush and turf..as usual it was a catastrophe lol..glue everywhere, turf looks like ass etc..someone will be paid to do my turf next time for sure!!

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
It will hold up don't worry. Even though it's kinda a cornered market we all use it. Depending on how aggressive you ride and how hard you are on the ski will determine it's life. Just like everything else

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
It will hold up don't worry. Even though it's kinda a cornered market we all use it. Depending on how aggressive you ride and how hard you are on the ski will determine it's life. Just like everything else
Yeahhh true I guess. Reason I ask is because I'm gonna probably only have it on the inside top of my footholds, and kicking in wears turf out really fast. There were some pretty deep rub spots by my ankle through my molded diamond after a couple months.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
zamu5yvy.jpg

eruqy2y6.jpg

Been slacking a bit since I'm getting the bottom of ski painted so I haven't turfed any more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom