Custom/Hybrid Footholds-Yes, it's time for another thread! Padding, show off your trays, etc.#bestfootholdsthread

BrightE's

Paul
White cut diamond on a Freak

2BTIlkOl.jpg

BrightE's

Paul
I love the white turf, it looks so clean to me. I would just think it would get dirty very quick, but man does it look good!

Yeah it's already a mess just from me wrenching around in the engine compartment and putting my hands on it. It scrubs up not too bad with some bleech and light dish soap, but I know it'll end up staining and showing use pretty bad.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
So finished the turf on Sunday, rode all day, turf still looked great. Monday it got to 107F and I went out to get pictures and the damn turf "un" stretched.. All the places I had to heat it up and stretch to get it to fit shrank back down and now I have gaps. :mad:

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
The white would never fly in Tenn and Georgia.....Red Clay Mud:oops:
Clorox, sunshine and a scrub brush work wonders. I haven't tried it but been told brake cleaner works too.

I always just put some 50/50 bleach water in a sprayer and let set 20" and then scrub and rinsed when I had white turf.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Been enjoying my footholds for the whole summer :) 26mm top and bottom with one extra layer of turf to tighten them up some more. I might even add another layer depending on how much longer I ride this season, since I might have some other tray ideas for this winter ;)
You've gotta give em a good kick but they're super comfy when kicked in! They definitely hold me in good.IMG_20140826_174134_603.jpg IMG_20140826_174125_333.jpg IMG_20140826_174151_481.jpg IMG_20140826_174331_367.jpg IMG_20140826_174245_571.jpg

I have them and like them. I have small feet so mine could use a little more padding to make them fit better. I'm just wondering if anyone has added any padding to them and how it turned out.

Looking to put new holds in my q8 this winter, what do y'all recommend?

I was thinking bob holds but not sure if they will make the tray too wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I've never tried xmetal holds but they look awesome too. But honestly, I swear by my tom21's. They are huge and super comfy..With a good kick, they've always kept me locked in when needed..

I put xmetals in my ski. Send me a pm and we can talk about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom