Custom/Hybrid Footrocket Talk

chadetroit

Get Wet
Very nice congrats. Lol now I really like the white color, you can see the lines better. I'll have to accent the lines with graphics on the black. What Power plant you going to run?

Frosty

New York Crew

chadetroit

Get Wet
I like the idea of the seal being on the hood so there is no possible fiberglass on fiberglass action. I think you need a 1/2" of vertical lip on the hood in order to use the surf seal.

On a side note what engine are you running in your ski?

chadetroit

Get Wet
actually no, i have not had a chance. I've been working way too much and I leave friday for a week in Turkey... followed by a week in Dallas, and then a week in England. I'll try to do it in between trips.

Damn dude, that is a rough schedule. I hope they pay you well. Hopefully you get a little bit of a break in the springtime so you can turf and finish that buildup unless you've dropped it off for someone else to finish.

chadetroit

Get Wet
That surf seal will not work with the Foot Rocket. No glass on glass to worry about.

Thanks Bill. Hopefully sometime next month or Two I'd like to try to get together drive up there and see your Ski before start building mine

Top Bottom