Custom/Hybrid Footrocket Talk

Watty

Random Performance
Here's a small clip of one of my friends/customers on his glass FR w/DASA 1100.

This was his first attempt at a flip off his own setup wake.

[video=facebook;610800262282980]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=610800262282980[/video]

My FootRocket can do anything. I have it feeding the chickens right now and after that it will be cleaning up the garage for a bit.
My buddy says his Freak just sits on the trailer when it is not being ridden.

it deserves a break and i allow it to rest , since it works it's a$$ off for me when i need it to. i wouldnt ask my freak to clean the garage, i'd ask my roach sxr, since it does nothing for me.

Me. Placed my deposit the second week of October. Its currently getting bonded with expected ship date of Feb 8th. I'd talk to Zack Bright, Sounds like he has some coming quick. So it would be 4 months for me.

I placed my deposit in Sept for a carbon and was supposed to have it mid November originally, but it's being shipped out in the next couple days. I knew it wouldn't be on time, that's why I ordered it early. So about four months for me too.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Well. Put a deposit on mine in second week of October.
Mine is supposed to be done Feb 14th. We'll see. There's two carbon hulls ahead of mine and one glass hull. I suppose that would be yours, waterdonthurt.

Original targeted date was December.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
No, the hull is supposed to be finished Feb 14th, not delivered. That'll probably take a bit longer.

H

huckNwfo

My FootRocket can do anything. I have it feeding the chickens right now and after that it will be cleaning up the garage for a bit.
My buddy says his Freak just sits on the trailer when it is not being ridden.
Damn i gusse i should hurry up and get a FR, That thing sounds like it dose work. But im stil waiting for ur 11 pound hull that can be used to drill for oil and except a air plane prop so i can fly to the freerides.

Good question. I'd like to know, too.

Some do so far, some don't- guess its up to the customer- Personally I would'nt want foam, I like to put a service plug/bung in the back to check for water intrusion and drain if necessary. All hull's CAN leak behind the bulkhead, whether its from flat landings/ side impacts- causing fracture cracks, de-bonding etc- its all possible in fair time. I would prefer to drain from a plug rather than cutting holes to de-foam.
Nick uses Plexus- strongest sh-it you can get- it'll tear carbon or glass apart first before it breaks itself.

Top Bottom