HELP¡¡¡¡ DASA 16 mm

DASA people suggested me for configuration of motor fuel 95oc (26 degrees initial 15 to 5000 rpm. 9000 rpm) with a comprecion ralacion of 14 / 1 under these conditions the engine worked
to make sure the OC what with octane boost refoce
I would like to clarify that without the octane boost the engine would work perfectly
on the phone told me the same Dan Lamey
thanks to all

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
After all the problems you have had with this engine I would think about shipping it back to the builder or selling it & going with another engine/builder set up. I know my engine builder knew every setting, etc to make my motors perfect from the start the first time out. "Adjust the idle & ride!!!"

iptamenos

Flipping Around !!!
this thread was strange .

16mm stroker in Argentina with Xft carbon hull ....a lot offff money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and all this time didn't call dasa or someone in U.S
i will call Brian from my mobile if i have this jet with this problem ....

post some pictures from your jet don't keep it for your self only

I HAVE SEND A MAIL TO KYLE

I THINK, i have understanD how it is happen....

MY TOTAL LOSS CABLE(masse) WAS NOT CORRECTLY SCREW ON THE CARTER and the spark don t do her job EVERYTIME....
SO THERE IS SO MUCH GAZOLINE BETWEEN THE PISTON AND THE ADA DOME...
THERE IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE....BECAUSE THE GAZOLINE IS NOT BURN!!!
SO THE SEGMENT BROKE AND DESTROY EVERYTHING BETWEEN THE TOP OF THE PISTON AND THE DOME....
what do you think about my theory?

EXCUSE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

GUMP

i rekon
wiil the engine come back to US?

I'm going to South Brazil in July,
I can easily make my connection go thru Buenos Aries, and take this motor back. no charge

ouch looks like a grenade,props to kyle but looks like he is going to be platinum FF here pretty soon with these 16 mill motors out there

id of guessed less than 5% of these guys post on here,but not a knock to dasa builds,its alot of motor sent over seas to guys that may have no clue how to set up the rest of the ign,pump,pipe,cooling,and speaking another language no way to instruct. Thats the price you pay to deal with the mega buck boys out of the country,hence the FF bit

Top Bottom