Highroller customs/Team Bill I.I.Stunt hull review

G

Goose

I finaly got the the new hull Dan and I have been working on over the winter to the water this wknd.
the first tank of fuel i was takin it easy on the new motor to break it in,the motor was a 62t case std stroke 62t 760 cylinder 85mm bore.
my first thaughts crusing around not really gettin on the throttle was the hull was the hull was real stable at low speeds it wasnt riding with the nose up even when standing on the very back of the tray
after the motor had a tank of fuel thrue it i rode it playing around givin it some burst of throttle to get a real feel of how the nose was gonna react.the throttle definetly CAN controll the nose if you want it to however with the pole being in the nose if you want you can just put a little weight on the pole and grab the throttle it will drive right out without the boat nose tryin to slap you in the face it makes it perfect making a setup wake come off your turn lean foreward grab the throttle it makes a smooth dash out
when it comes to turning you gotta get use to the hull it definetly turns on a dime you go into a corner you gotta be careful it will send you for a ride you can go into a corner burry the nose and grab throttle and it stays right on track.however if you dont go into a corner in as agressive you can still get the boat to become loose.
hittin a setup wake takes some time to get use to with the hull being so lite it makes it real easy to jump right over the setup wake but when you time it right the hull just launches with ease.
everything happens very quick with this hull it turns fast and leaves the water quick rolls happen very fast the snap around so quick.
the wide stance make riding it so confortable you dont feel cramped at all in it.so with the footholds in the back the pole in the nose and your feet on the outer rail you have so much control from pretty much any angle.
im super excited to get more people on this boat i left a quite a few people on it from guys that have been riding for awile to people that are new to standups.weights from 160 to 230 area and the hull didnt seem to change how it rode in the water.I will say with the new riders it was the first time ive seen one go out and not loose balance and tip the boat over,
so looking foreward to gettin more riders on it

G

Goose

sorry first time out didnt have anyone with a camera 2 other times i had it out i took it out on my own.we will have pics of it on the water soon

P

PancakePete

is there pics of this ? length, width ? other dims ?
Maybe I missed it in the other thread ?

Thanks ?

P

PancakePete

Id love to hear more facts.. on dimensions.

But that pole bracket built in is pretty trick !

Id like to put all the new hulls out next to eachother and rip them.

P

PancakePete

Did I miss something? Im NOT trying to start anything but I thought Pete was one of the "Bill Bashers"... This is two posts Ive read in one day that confuses me...

Get your facts strait dude !

G

Goose

not tryin to be a dick but Dan and i did quite a bit of R&D on the legnth and width and location of everything to get the geometry we came up with that makes it work how it does so its kinda like askin a engine builder their port timeing and widths

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
I like the way it looks but the engine compartment looks really tight in the pic.

For the record I am not a Bill basher....just an observation.

G

Goose

yea the engine bay is a little tight but everything fits its got a water box and a 2.5 gal tank.its alot wider so its easy to get everything hooked up.i set the motor in with the chamber attached.

Waternut

Customizing addict
Yeah I asked about the engine bay in the last thread. He said everything fits normal but a kart tank is required instead of the stock tank.

what is the length man? negative like a foot and a few inches?
Where is the HOOD?
thannks for the hood that got here too man

Top Bottom