New JetManiac 62t/61x Freestyle Ported Motor $2089.

so are these motors going to put out more low end power than a stock 760 62t motor? might be a silly question but just curious as to what kind of power were talking?

I have two of these motors and YES they have way more snap off the bottom than a 701 in fact they have more bottom end power than some much larger engines .

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Not your father's 701! Blue just finished another motor yesterday!

In stock and RTS = Ready To Ship

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Onedumbtrucker -your new ported motor is ready!

017.jpg001.jpg005.jpg

Another motor is also finished and it needs a new home!

Last edited:
Here's a picture of mine after 1 year of faithful surf service, it's a little dirty right now. If you never rode with this engine you don't know what your missing. I rode a new, bone stock 2010 SJ and man that thing felt IDENTICAL to my Jammer as far as power was concerned after riding this. In fact, the entire reason the guy bought the new SJ was because he rode Mullet Masher (my SN) one time, we tried to talk him out of a new ski, but I think he sold it and got back on a couch.

I run this engine with an enhancer, JSS rebuilt 6M6 stator and coil, #Zero lightened flywheel w/ring gear drilled, reed spacer, OEM 38's w/ F/a's removed, cold fusion coupler, 9/15 Hooker, blueprinted pump, R&D afterburner pump cone, and a plastic nozzle as I swear they produce more brap. It's crazy. You see this ski in action and you'd think the Benny Hill song should be playing, lol and you don't even have to speed up the tape!

PC210287-1.jpg

Top Bottom