JetWorks 4 mil stroker??

4 mil

its pretty amazing . she loves to drink fine wine.

Attachments

• DSCN2594.JPG
    DSCN2594.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 350
  • DSCN2671.JPG
    DSCN2671.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 309
  • DSCN2664.JPG
    DSCN2664.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 214

keefer

T1
I have ridden Crammit's and 2nd Nature's boats and both of them kick major AZZ!!! The jetworks engines are sweeeet. I would not hesitate if you are thinking about getting one setup from them.:biggthumpup:

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
Thanks a lot guys.

2nd what kind of compression did you have him set it up as?? And are you running the blackjack carb setup??

This sounds like a great package for good money. I like the idea of being able to stroke it without cutting up the cases.

C

CG Racing

I'm building two of them now for a couple of customers. Very excited to finish them. They will both be at daytona in january

case mods on stroker

sorry to bump in can anyone tell me if the humps in the reed ports of the engine case should be cut out and reshaped with epoxy on a 5mm stroker

F

Freestyleriverrat

running 210 lb compression
dual 46 blackjacks

I am not taking anything away from that motor but I think that TL and high compression play a big role in the power you are feeling..............and I am sure it is dialed in perfect.

F

Freestyleriverrat

As is with any motor correct?

yeah, it just makes for a difficult comparison.........210lbs compression and tl will make allot of skis yank on the lowend. Could be the motor could be the components. No doubt it scoots but whether or not the long block is better than a lamey cylinder set up is still questionable

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, it just makes for a difficult comparison.........210lbs compression and tl will make allot of skis yank on the lowend. Could be the motor could be the components. No doubt it scoots but whether or not the long block is better than a lamey cylinder set up is still questionable

Hence my dilemma. I want a new motor that hits harder then my stock stroke lamey and just don,t know which way to go or how much I need to spend

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
Im looking for bottom end hit and most importantly reliability. I wont be running a TL system. I just hear that between stroking and goin to a flat top stock stroke you can generally find more bang for your buck out of stroking it. Plus this jetworks setup looks super relieable bc you arent cutting the cases down to nothing plus at 4mm you arent getting too aggressive on the rod angles.

Anything will be better than the 701 i have now.:woot:

Last edited:
F

Freestyleriverrat

Im looking for bottom end hit and most importantly reliability. I wont be running a TL system. I just hear that between stroking and goin to a flat top stock stroke you can generally find more bang for your buck out of stroking it. Plus this jetworks setup looks super relieable bc you arent cutting the cases down to nothing plus at 4mm you arent getting too aggressive on the rod angles.

Anything will be better than the 701 i have now.:woot:

No doubt stroking works!! Its all about the displacement, but it needs to be set up correctly to be reliable.

Top Bottom