JetWorks 4 mil stroker??

Scorn800

Ride for life
Oh back in the day when when jr maggos was on the scene and the magic DYNO was baking up a storm. Thoses were the days:pancake:

still no word on wsuwrhrs dyno either.They are kinda like big foot now that you mention it.every builder has seen one but has a great excuse why they dont need one.The validity of actual torque and hp # curves on paper is kinda like the validity of a pic of big foot

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Dasa's dyno is up and running, we are testing some motor configurations right now.

still no word on wsuwrhrs dyno either.They are kinda like big foot now that you mention it.every builder has seen one but has a great excuse why they dont need one.The validity of actual torque and hp # curves on paper is kinda like the validity of a pic of big foot

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
I know numbers are just numbers but I would love to hear about that 16mm storker on the dyno. Just dont break it again with that motor haha.

If we crack 200HP I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

But unlikely DASA will release any numbers.

Sorry.

There are too many naysayers to even bother, dynos are nothing more than an additional tuning tool. They can be made to read whatever the operator wants.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I read variables meaning.... pipe, ignition, fuel, brake settings, ect, take one motor off put one motor on.

Brian

You should buy a Team Xscrammit motor, and then dyno test it next to one of your motors back to back. The results could be pretty enlightening.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
We here at Team Xscrammit are really stepping it up. In 2010 you will see flatwater flips in REVERSE!!!

so who else runs the 4 mill set-up? i may start sending parts to art soon and would like to hear feedback. arts saying 85mm bore, 4mm stroked stock crank, ported/ epoxied cases, port/ bigbore the cyl and a set of 44mm blackjacks. anyone else running this set-up? he also mentioned he could make a 5mm ada cyl work with this and that would be sweet too but just more coin obviously. gimmie your thoughts!

Watty

Random Performance
We have two Jetworks 4mm engines, a 5mm and a 6mm here in Australia. All of them are resleeved 61x cylinders

I've ridden quite a few ski's with different engine combos and have to say that by far, my favourite is the 4mm running total loss. The power is smooth and strong, so its perfect for the surf. Until you have a bit of good power for the surf, you wonder how you ever did without it. The extra power makes it easier to roll and flip on fatter waves.

These engines surprise a lot of people and the price is right.

Top Bottom