Kennay's 760 powered Squarenose total rebuild

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Anyone know where I can get some stainless cooling tubes for under the tray?

also, I am about to grab a shower, and then I will post some pics, I did a little on it this afternoon, but not much. Mostly just a few minutes of little bit of scraping here, little there.... that sort of thing.

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Hows the riding in myrtal beach? im thinking about bringing my skis down in the summer?

It's pretty good. There are alot of choices, and the DNR doesn't give two ********s for the most part about jumping boat wakes. Then you could ride the intercoast waterway like a river, or you can ride the inlet, or out in the ocean. The surf is ok, it just depends day to day like everywhere else. Come on down

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Ok, I really am going to uplod some pics tonight. I've been out in the garage playing with some cabosil, and I laid about a 8x8" piece of 12oz onto some plywood to get the feel of it. I have one side of the undertray done, and I still need to work on the other side a bit: otherwise, I am ready to glass.

Can anyone recommend me a good ratio for cabosil to epoxy? I mixed it to about the texture of slightly more runny peanut butter? Should it be thicker than PB? More runny?

Also, when I am squigying out the glass after rolling it to get the air out, how hard should I press down? Am I trying to get out every last little bit I can or?

Thanks!

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Peanut butter consistency, maybe a little runnier. Really it's just a matter of it being thick enough to stay where you put it. What are you using it for?

Press as hard as possible to get every bit of epoxy out after the glass is good and wet.

Top Bottom