Other Kevin Bruins Donation thread

O.k guys,most of us can afford to do this,so no matter how much it is we need to step up here. This is going to be financially stressfull times for his family not to mention everything else they will be dealing with and this is how we, as his jetski community can help !!!

R.I.P. Kevin

donation sent..

I was just looking into flowers, but right in the details about the funeral it says that the family asked for donations for their children's education fund in place of flowers. Let's put those kids through college guys!

Paypal sent...

It's funny...I never met Kevin, but I'm sitting here in my office with the chills and tears running down my cheeks because I'm thinking of this again. I've had a really close call before, so it really hits close to home.

Hopefully in some small way Kevin's family gets some comfort in knowing how good of a group of people he was a part of.

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Myself, Scott and Shawn are driving up from St. Louis for the service Friday.
Could someone involved please call me .
Lou Guempel
314 640 7305

Thank you.

Myself, Scott and Shawn are driving up from St. Louis for the service Friday.
Could someone involved please call me .
Lou Guempel
314 640 7305

Thank you.

Lou,

I am planning on driving up from Cleveland, I will be leaving around 10 or 11 am. Anyone that wants to tag along let me know I can pick people up along the way if need be. Right now I am thinking of throwing my ski in the back of the truck and staying the night. I am hoping to arrange a Remembrance Ride / Riders Memorial Service on Sat morning with the local crew... If you can bring skis and cold weather gear...

Details:
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/102293...nce-Ride-Rider-s-Memorial...-Holland-Michigan

Last edited:

cybermob2

naturally warming water
sent. i would hope anyone would do the same for me.

sent a PM regarding stickers DJ.

remembrance ride is a good idea but not sure if i can ride past those rocks again... the last time i did was with bruins.

Paypal sent...come on guys this thread should be 10 pages by now...think about Kevin's family and how devastated they are now, they have to live with the loss of their Kevin for life ... let's show them we care.

remembrance ride is a good idea but not sure if i can ride past those rocks again... the last time i did was with bruins.

I'm not expecting it to be easy. But this thing has been tearing me up since I found out on Sunday. I can not think of a more fitting tribute to Kevin then for his brothers from this community getting back out on the water in his honor. That what he would want... and on the water would be where he would want to be...

Along with the ride I am planning on having a riders memorial service on the water for our brother. I am looking for ideas

Details so far:
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/102293...nce-Ride-Rider-s-Memorial...-Holland-Michigan

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
Donation sent....I never met Kevin but as a rider this tragedy personallyeffects me and my family very deeply. Praying for Kevin's family and friends.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Donation Sent... Wish I could do more also.. It's been a slow past few months.....

Great work everyone! Keep it up!! This is why I LOVE the PWC community!!!

Top Bottom