Lone Star Free Ride 2011 Roll call and info:

Looks like I'm gonna show this time, bringing lots of firewood, and my gear just in case I might want to sink Daniel's ski. I'm not bringing mine down.

Murdock

'03 SJ
my sweet new helmet

My new helmet finally came in and it looks even cooler in person. Its way more pink than it looks in the picture. I think it will really protect my ears the best.helmetpic.jpg

Talked to sue williams with the dispatch and as long as it is inbetween the poles and the water...a and 3x 3x3 contained fire no hirer than 3 feet we still can burn but must be cleaned up after and we are responsible for that fire. That was discussed with them just now. So im still bringing firewood..But yes there is a burn ban as of right now but the 3x3x3 is still ok

Peter123 What kind of ski is the relay for? I have one out of my 550 that I thought was bad but wasn't.

Does anyone have a good hood for a JS that I could maybe buy off them when we're down there? Mine has several cracks and I want to replace it before I get around to repainting the ski.

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
I just called city of Port A, said theres NO fire ban in affect, as long as its a 3'x3'x3' size fire, its acceptable.....I dunno. Tim....who did you call to get that info?

Melmack

(Timothy)
Well, shows what I know. I received notice about the ban from the Fire department that contradicted all you guys. I will retract my statements. bring wood. Worst thing is they tell us no once down there. I was planning to bring tons of wood myself.

Thanks to all for making this a fun time in spite of the W I N D and seaweed... it was good to meet some new people. Extra thanks to Luke, Curtis, Tim and Chris for test piloting the X2.

Extra Extra thanks to Smoofers and co. for the hospitality and the muffaletta dip.

Top Bottom