Custom/Hybrid LOST my new Brawler Hull

If anyone in canada needs insurance on home built watercraft, send me a pm and I can help get you setup with the insurance company we use for all our watercraft

wakecanada

I love jetski
Everything is working against us to find this thing was out at 530 am and waves started picking up way to choppy to do anything. I'll go back tonight and hope it calms. Have some divers friends coming tommorow

Omg........i know how you feel. We were years ago an Mallorca island fir wintertraining with a full blown new carbontrixstar. Fixed the laynard with a ziptie and lost the ski. Idled away from beach an no chance to catch it. Ski were smaller and smaller :-((((

In winter there is nobody on this island........no chance to rent a boat/ helicopter........so we lost the ski.

wakecanada

I love jetski
http://weather.gc.ca/marine/forecast_e.html?mapID=11&siteID=07503
This is where I check the lake forecast. We have had very little rain this week and things have started to dry up. I will let you know what the river is like, cattle dogs are coming down on Saturday so your welcome to come down Friday if you want, or we can wait another week.

Sent from my iSpud using Tapatalk

Thanks Derek ya I'll keep an eye on the weather forecast the local. Diver said he might go down today for a bit to look but the river run off is still not helping anything....

wakecanada

I love jetski
had a diver go down Thursday afternoon and he went through a tank. visibility from the spring run off into the lake is still near zero he did a 100 foot rope circle grid from an areas that we sort of know where it went down but with 6'' visibility he could have passed it a hundred times and never known..... im just hoping for a nice drought now :S

wakecanada

I love jetski
i havnt given up I'm. 30 but i still feel like crying all the time lol..also have had multiple dreams of losing it in different spots .. damn ski is haunting me .

wakecanada

I love jetski
Thanks guys.. I'm going fri sat Sunday to look for it again maybe get a diver out but if the silt hasn't waves out yet it won't be that promising of a weekend. But still better than not looking at all

Top Bottom