Matty J's 2015 WDK Carbon RIP

Ducky

Back in the game!
Had to post a good outdoors finished picture...plus I cant stop staring at my baby!

0z0ZyNM.png

Ducky

Back in the game!
DAT cub doe!

Meh...its ok. Not a bad tractor, and I like the hydrostatic drive. But it seems to destroy belts. We have another cub thats a little smaller and that thing sucks way more. I guess we do beat the sh*t outta the 54 inch.

That cub pulls around the ski on that trailer. I just had the trailer up behind my car to check out my light wiring for my hitch install.

Ducky

Back in the game!
No ski updates other than picking up a new oem starter thanks to @Wizards Powersports , but going straight to the local landing to ride tomorrow after work to RIP it up! However I got my trailer lighting, car wiring, and hitch all installed and ready to rock. Ive had this hitch sitting on the shelf for like 3 years....figured now was a good time to install lol.

HU16QZ6.png

kIVjhPI.png

No ski updates other than picking up a new oem starter thanks to @Wizards Powersports , but going straight to the local landing to ride tomorrow after work to RIP it up! However I got my trailer lighting, car wiring, and hitch all installed and ready to rock. Ive had this hitch sitting on the shelf for like 3 years....figured now was a good time to install lol.

HU16QZ6.png

kIVjhPI.png

Flip the ball mount, so your trailer tongue dosent sit that low

Ducky

Back in the game!
Flip the draw bar, so your trailer tongue dosent sit that low

That's how I originally had it, but with it flipped up, the ball sat too close to the bumper and I couldnt get the trailer on the ball without it hitting my bumper. I am going to get a longer ball mount with some rise in it today or tomorrow.

Ducky

Back in the game!
Loving this hull! Rode a little bit today.....but having issues with either either my starter, ebox or bendix. Seperate post coming.

Matt had same issue as mentioned above with the cables. Put the HPE in and the engine cranked slow. Boat Was fine last season. By chance I happened to grab the ground cable and low and behold it was warm to the touch.

Bad ground cable itself but it did look ok... Only thing I didn't do was wire brush the Eyelet on the battery side of the cable but I didn't see an issue their..

Unrelated but I'll mention since we both are working on the same engine I did acid tone the paint off the case for the stator grounds and starter mounting pads.

Top Bottom