Other Modifications you regret.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Well, my EPIC came from a running ski and was tested by OCD solutions and came back fine. Will have it all setup in my ski in a week. Hopefully then I'll have proof that not all fail, lol

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Will do. Had it cranking over( test start holding stop button while cranking) but my starter/bendix was making a disgusting noise so I couldn't officially start it. But!! This wasn't due to the notorious bendix/starter issues epics have. Did the same thing with my stock cdi when I swapped it in. So that's ruled out. Just gotta fix the starter/bendix issue and then go from there.

I'm thinking I might have gotten one of the good ones.

I don't research my purchases enough. A bit of an "all my life" issue. I like new ski but I never ride it in Hawaii and it would be a ton easier to move to Houston without having it. BUT, once i get to houston i plan on riding a ton.

Modifications specifically: Bought a 918cc for my SN because I had money and didn't realize "big engine doesnt improve much if you have a stock pump" and I had never dealt with (whatever the term is for non-baffled exhausts that can get water back into engine) aftermarket exhausts.

RRP bulkhead fuel tank.
Filling up 8 times per ride gets old quick especially having to take off hood plus straps plus limiting rope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back in the day i bought a -4 LTD pole for my 750sx... I sliced my hand taking it out of the box because it wasnt de burred... Im pretty sure it was around a -8. It was super short and ruined the ride of the ski. Its pretty much been stored ever since....
Also, a wet wolf stubby cone on a 750sx kills bottom and top end..

Buying a js550, didn't learn from the first one I bought.... Or the second... But I did learn after the third!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Well, my EPIC came from a running ski and was tested by OCD solutions and came back fine. Will have it all setup in my ski in a week. Hopefully then I'll have proof that not all fail, lol

I bought mine used as well and it has worked great. Get an OCD switch for it so you can switch between curves.

SpaceCowboy

breaking something
high compression needing race fuel.never again

I love my race fuel setup. I have a barrel of fuel and a pump. I just fill jugs before I leave and all my fuel is paid for so I'm not running to the gas station to pay and fuel up before I leave for the weekend. Can't beat the VP113 and Klotz smell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRJ

Hibernating
anyone ever thought of running the dual light weight batteries and a battery switch, so when the TL dies you are licoriceed? Guess it wont fix someones bad wiring, but itd save a dead battery situation. And really whats 5-10lbs, just have one taco instead of two if that will stop you from flipping.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
anyone ever thought of running the dual light weight batteries and a battery switch, so when the TL dies you are I used a bad worded? Guess it wont fix someones bad wiring, but itd save a dead battery situation. And really whats 5-10lbs, just have one taco instead of two if that will stop you from flipping.

Better yet how about a solar panel in your handle pole! =)

Top Bottom