My apologies to anyone I may have ever 'blown off' at a ride

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Yes, she was hot even back in '85, she was a year ahead of me, I guess I was a sophomore in Geometry when she was in there. Her name was Lynn Zimmerman prior to her 'career', I think she's on The Shark or something now?

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Yes, she was hot even back in '85, she was a year ahead of me, I guess I was a sophomore in Geometry when she was in there. Her name was Lynn Zimmerman prior to her 'career', I think she's on The Shark or something now?
interesting:

Personal life

In 1990, while dealing blackjack at a charity event, Jeri Lynn met investment banker and future political candidate Jack Ryan. The couple married in 1991 and had a son, Alex, in 1994. Throughout the marriage, Ryan and her husband took turns commuting between Los Angeles and Chicago for their careers, but finally divorced in 1999. Although Ryan mentioned (in an interview for Star Trek), that the frequent separations had been difficult for the marriage, the reasons behind the divorce were kept sealed at their mutual request.
Five years later, when Jack Ryan's Senate campaign began, the Chicago Tribune newspaper and WLS-TV, the local ABC affiliate, sought to have the records released. Both Jeri and Jack agreed to make their divorce records public, but not the custody records, claiming that their release could be harmful to their son.
On June 22, 2004, the California judge (Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider) in the case agreed to release the custody files; the decision generated much controversy because it went against both parents' direct request and because it generally reversed the early decision to seal the papers in the best interest of the child. It was revealed that, six years previously, Jeri had accused Jack Ryan of asking her to perform sexual acts with him in public, and in adult clubs in New York, New Orleans, and Paris. Jeri Ryan described one as "a bizarre club with cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling." Jack Ryan denied these allegations. Although Jeri Ryan refused to comment on the matter during the campaign, the document disclosure led Jack Ryan to withdraw his Republican candidacy for an open United States Senate seat in Illinois which was eventually won by Barack Obama.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I don't really watch it, so what's the funny part? Did they write that name in somewhere?

The main character that she always played alongside with in Voyager was the Doctor.
His look-alike creator/programmer was named Louis Zimmerman.

Her and The Doctor made the show - best characters, IMHO.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
"Someone to watch over me" had the Doctor teaching her to sing "You are my Sunshine" - that was interesting.

What was the topic of this thread? :dunno:

star trek?

hahahaaha.. post up some pics of your pocket protector!!!

STAR TREK RULES!!!!

adxGetMedia.aspx

I have enjoyed the side track!!

I also want to repeat what others have said in this thread. There are a bunch of people I have meet on this forum one time and could never remember who they were.
Makes me wonder who I have "blown off". Oh that's right.......I'm not a superstar like you Darin!

Hope you make it up here to do some Lake MI riding again this year!

Chad

luckily i dont have this problem.... i dont think anyone ive ever blown off (intentionally or otherwise) really cares.

Well Darrin if ya did blow anyone off ever it was sure awful nice of ya to make a really cool website so they could hang out and complain about it. You must be some kind of jerk :261: :loser:

J/K:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited:
I do not intentionally blow people off, period. I will talk to anyone.

If there are perceived 'alliances' of mine, you're wrong. I am not affiliated with any shop, I don't 'hate' anyone, etc. When I go to a ride, I go to have fun, hang out with people, and ride, not to be some dickhead that blows off people that are hooked up with so-and-so shop or to dig up dirt on people, etc.

Once again, I've found out that someone from New Jersey claims I blew them off at a ride, this time Daytona, but apparently both this year and last year. I do not think I've ever met this person, at least not that I remember. I have no idea what he looks like or even his real first name, so how the heck would I blow him off?

Seriously people, I don't pull childish crap like that, I'm 38 years old and have way better things to do at rides. If you feel slighted, please don't. Tons of people introduce themselves to me, and I am horrible at names, so if I don't remember you, don't feel bad, probably 80% of the people don't stick in my head.

Also, don't forget that SJBrit and I look a lot alike, so make sure you're talking to the right person. I have been mistaken for him quite a bit, and the same for him.

Stuff like this gets to me personally because that is not the type of person I am at all.

It's funny how the people that run this board want all the childish comments and games to stop, yet they post threads like this. Maybe its just me but the post didn't seem sincere at all. Its just another thread stirring the pot.

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
Hmmmmm....was Darin giving me the evil eye, or was the sun just in his....?:dunno:

:Thinkingof_:

[evil]this question and more....I'll save for online drama...[/evil]
:Banane37::reporter::spam::phone:

[pie]Life's short- get over it![/pie]

Top Bottom