My new Envy

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Motor?????

Here is a pick of the engine before it shipped out. If you have any questions give me a call!!!! :beerchug::beerchug: You are doing a great job so far, keep it up. The pole and steering will be there on Thursday.

Jeff

Attachments

• 1200 with billet front.jpg
    1200 with billet front.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 262
In the 'bottom of the hull' pic, you can see your old ski peering around the corner looking pissed off.

I was thinking the same exact thing... Made me think of the movie Christine...

Are you gonna get this thing going this weekend or am I gonna have to lend you a couch to ride so I can ride with you when I get home?

... D@mn my slow internet all of that was posted in the time that it took me to post... That is freaking sweet!

Last edited:
I wish I was getting that motor!!

But the Envy did stare at me funny as If to say I need a new roof. I gave Envy the new roof no questions asked.

Attachments

• DSC01191.jpg
    DSC01191.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC01192.jpg
    DSC01192.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 62

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
I have been keeping an eye on this since it started. I Envy you so much now. Can't wait to here what you think about the ride that bady will give you.

Show picks of how you mounted your E box when you get it done.

You should just go ahead and give it's first scratch somewhere. This way you get it out of the way. Get the feeling behind you.

Looks real good
Dale

Boingggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attachments

• pole and steering.jpg
    pole and steering.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 106
  • steering.jpg
    steering.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
You will have to let us know how you like that turn system. I have been wondering about it. Is it worth the money. WIll it hold up. Do the bars come as a pakage deal?
Dale

Top Bottom