My new R.E.V. ski from Waterdawg

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
sflsurfrider said:
what keeps the hood pins from backing out? it looks like spring loaded balls like on a ratchet.

right?

From what I can tell they are push to release pins, there is a button in the end you push to release the ball so they can come out.

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Update: Still waiting on my parts to get here. Patiently waiting for Jeff to call me and tell me where my parts are. At this point I don’t think I will have it built before summer is over. It is just so hard all this waiting.

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
Update - still waiting on parts from Jeff. Way over due. Hopefully they will come soon.

Update: Still waiting on my parts to get here. Patiently waiting for Jeff to call me and tell me where my parts are. At this point I don’t think I will have it built before summer is over. It is just so hard all this waiting.

Now thaaaat's the jeff everyone has grown to know.

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Still waiting on my parts from Jeff. I don't know what to say. All I want is my parts so I can put this very expensive ski togather before the snow flies.

I call and leave messages and no return calls. Very frustrating for me to be treated this way.

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Have you turfed the ski yet?

I order some pad from Hydro Turf should be here any day. I have the turf cut and fitted so it is ready to go in. I have never turf a ski so this one will be my first one. I am a little nervous doing it. I want it to look good.

I have done every thing I can think of to get ready for my parts. The motor looks good setting in the hull. I can't do any more with out the parts that have been paid for 3 months ago and not delivered. I at a loss for words on what to do to get Jeff to take care of this customer.

Last edited:
Y

yamaslut

Still waiting on my parts from Jeff. I don't know what to say. All I want is my parts so I can put this very expensive ski togather before the snow flies.

I call and leave messages and no return calls. Very frustrating for me to be treated this way.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
here we go again.... this is why you should support reputable companies in this sport.

F

Freestyleriverrat

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
here we go again.... this is why you should support reputable companies in this sport.

I do agree with you on this one Slutty. Lakeman has dropped some serious bread on this boat upfront and reputation wise everyone is better than Waterdawgs. WF or 24/7 would have hook you up with great stuff relativly quickly. Steves hulls are pretty sweet and he can crank them out, made to order in a matter of weeks.

Y

yamaslut

I do agree with you on this one Slutty. Lakeman has dropped some serious bread on this boat upfront and reputation wise everyone is better than Waterdawgs. WF or 24/7 would have hook you up with great stuff relativly quickly. Steves hulls are pretty sweet and he can crank them out, made to order in a matter of weeks.

I just hate to see people get worked by this guy over and over again... will it ever end??? I love the hull, but hell, it's not any better than what others are delivering. Key word.... Delivering.
:banghead:

It still blows my mind that people don't know about his rep. and if they do know his rep and still buy, I have no pitty for them.

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com

Lakeman already has an X-Jet... he knew what he was getting into before he ordered the REV.

Top Bottom