Custom/Hybrid my stunt hull build

yea i think im just going to put a hood liner in it. it wont take long and id rather do that then have a ski on the bottom of the lake.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
funny !!

Chip has the same piece alread installed into his hood.

mcdog , I am sure you will be getting the same thing. but the picture frame that Sanoman is talking about could be covered in fiberglass and WA-LA hood liner.

l plan on covering the inside of the frame in fiberglass and "diffinately" makeing a hood liner.Why go thru the build and not do it,may also save your hood from the bottom of the lake....

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
.....if you catch it fast.

Sanoman: start a build thread so we can see some pics. I'd like to know how it looked when it arrived and how you go about putting it together.

Last edited:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
.....if you catch it fast.

Sanoman: start a build thread so we can see some pics. I'd like to know how it looked when it arrived and how you go about putting it together.

Be glad too,man.l just brought it into the garage tonite

Attachments

• DSC01305.jpg
    DSC01305.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 67

Waternut

Customizing addict
This is where I get my strap hardware and webbing, very cheap:
http://www.strapworks.com/Stainless_Steel_s/39.htm
Very fast shipping, and they can custom stitch anything up for you very reasonably. I had them make some REALLY nice straps for my X2 last year, kept me from sinking many times.

That website is sweet! The patterned webbing alone almost makes it worth it by itself. I'll may go with the cam style over the ratcheting though. I can't stand the ratchet straps but they would be cleaner.

Last edited:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
You have any word yet from Dan on your hull.l just brought mine into the garage.Probably start a thread the next few days for the build.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

thanks, started putting the pump in but my fitting for dual cooling was too long, so ive gotta figure something out for that, got motor mounts, and midshaft in though. and pump shoe 5200'd in and intake grate on. nothin really to take pictures of.

Waternut

Customizing addict
I can't remember if it was or not but is your engine ready to go yet? I remember it being torn to pieces a while back.

Top Bottom