Custom/Hybrid my stunt hull build

Waternut

Customizing addict
Do a search for UBX5L-B. That's the part number of the battery. There could be better deals somewhere or do look on the battery sites it brings up and see if you can find better stats on another battery.

thanks for the offer on the battery, i think i found one for like 38 bucks but i dont need one right now so im going to wait a couple months before i get one.

welp pretty much ready for paint. going to take it in tommorow.

CIMG0087.jpg

CIMG0089.jpg

got my gp800 midshaft today. looks good but hull is at painter so i cant tell if it will work yet. pretty much just waiting on my cases now to get started building the motor. i was hoping to get those before i got all this stuff since i bought them before anything but not sure where they are at..also haven't heard anything about my hood or ride plate in a couple days.. sooo im not to sure whats going on with that.

no updates today.. kind of weird though.. haven't heard from cp watercraft about the cases i bought last week, and haven't heard from dan from highroller since sunday.soooo not to sure whats going on. kindof startin to worry abit.

Top Bottom