Custom/Hybrid my stunt hull build

Hey all,

Server is down for my site. Should be back up soon. Anyone who e-mailed me should have a response now, I was on the road the past 3 days with no internet access. Thanks, Dan

got these fittings from quick mick today.

CIMG0090.jpg

cases shipped today. talked to painter and he said it'll be a couple weeks since hes busy. but thats ok.

Last edited:
so i should have everything by Wednesday so i can start putting the motor back together. any tips or anything that i need to do so i wont mess anything up?

Waternut

Customizing addict
What is that curved thing in the center under the 5200?

btw - I think what vitalikol meant by instructions was the superjet manual. It's probably still floating around on this website somewhere.

the curved thing is the fitting i used for dual cooling. and alright ill search around for the manual. i mean does it go back together just how it came apart or do i need to do anything special so everything goes smoothly??

Hey man, I just gave the carbs to my buddy Todd. He said he would call you before he tries to drop them off.
If you want to drive up to GR I could help you throw that motor back together if you aren't sure what you are doing. I am around tonight and also tomorrow afternoon for a while. I do have a little work to get done on my sled too, but I should have time.

hey thanks. Yea I think I know what I'm doing pretty good. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any dumb stuff that I might overlook or something. I've got all the torque specs so I think I'll be ok. I'll give you a call if I've got any problems. And thanks for helping me out with those carbs.

dan said hood will ship sometime after christmas. Hasn't given me an exact date.

Last edited:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
"sometime"????

I predict your hood will not be in your hands in time to be ready for Daytona freeride (if you were going) There, I said it.

Top Bottom