Custom/Hybrid my stunt hull build

I'm really hoping one of these makes it to Daytona.. With the new hood design. I really want one of these but I've decided I'm not getting into it without riding one.
As for the assembly, make sure you put the rear seals in the right way. Feet/tabs go to the OUTSIDE!! I made the mistake of reversing them, and I've seen countless others do the same. Simple mistake and you'll be starting all over. Good luck man! Can't wait to see it together.

I agree with you. There's been alot of delays but I guess I'm in no hurry, aslong as I get it. I just like to have what I paid for so it sucks waiting on it.

Waternut

Customizing addict
I was told my hull and hood would ship sometime after Christmas as well but no hard dates. It's my plan to bring mine to Daytona but Dan needs to step up and get it to me pretty soon. I can paint and slap a ski together in a few days but with this being a unique hull, I'm sure there will be issues that were unexpected. Unexpected complications, parts that need to be ordered, and cure times will severly limit what I can do to the hull in the time provided.

Daytona would be an excellent test to see if the hull really will stand up to abuse.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You're not going to have it done by Daytona. You might as well face that truth now.
You probably shouldn't just "slap it together". Take your time and do it right.

yea I mean other than the midshaft I haven't had any real issues that would of delayed the build. But I'm not goin to daytona so I am taking my sweet time. The only thing I haven't tested to see how well the pump lines up and everything. But if he gets it shipped out right after christmas I don't see why you couldn't get it done....but who knows if it'll be a week or two months after christmas....

CIMG0002.jpg

got my case and ebox today. case is really nice.

not really any updates. hopefully i can get my motor put together on tuesday, i need to get a few bolts for the intake and ill be good to go. i got a new toolbox today though...

CIMG0009.jpg

went to put the flywhel and stator on and the flywheel wouldn't fit around the stator. so im thinking even though the guy i bought the ebox from said it was a 61x its actually a 62t? heres a pic. so i think i need to find a 62t flywheel now.

CIMG0032.jpg

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
went to put the flywhel and stator on and the flywheel wouldn't fit around the stator. so im thinking even though the guy i bought the ebox from said it was a 61x its actually a 62t? heres a pic. so i think i need to find a 62t flywheel now.

CIMG0032.jpg
Yep! that looks like a 62t.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Sell it and get an X stator.

T stators sells for a decent amount, and that one is spotless.

Top Bottom