my sxr freeride boat

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
You should definitly give us some more info on the hood and waterbox when you get them done! You should take advantage of the hood being in the state it is in and make yourself some handholds too

Throw some timing at the thing and see what you think
it makes a big difference to the kawi
makes it move off the line

how do i achieve this?

i am thinking about handholds, probably just make my own cause i have no cash left but its not priority number one yet, but thanks for the suggestion will definetly be keeping them in mind down the road.

any suggestion on brands? i have heard mixed reviews about the advent. how about an msd enhancer does that count? also i dont think i wanna spend 500 beans on one so if you know of the cheapest let me know. i dont think i want a total loss cause i do alot of rec riding and my bilges run almost all day. i wont get one real soon cause i am basically broke, but i have the whole winter to check it out.

Last edited:

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
any suggestion on brands? i have heard mixed reviews about the advent. how about an msd enhancer does that count? also i dont think i wanna spend 500 beans on one so if you know of the cheapest let me know. i dont think i want a total loss cause i do alot of rec riding and my bilges run almost all day. i wont get one real soon cause i am basically broke, but i have the whole winter to check it out.

yes
use an inferno
www.waxracing.com

they are 600 usa
but i may be able to do you a deal
remember you get what you pay for so dont scimp on electronics

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I would think an aftermarket Aluminum flywheel would be more bang for the buck than any electronic part. Am I crazy? My flywheel made a HUGE difference in my low end hit.

i am doing that i am sending my flywheel out within the next few weeks (any suggestions on who to send it to group k?), and i am doing my own porting with the help of my dad. also milling my stock head. and if i end up not lightening my stocker who makes an aftermarket charging flywheel? i know blowsion has one but its like 600 bills. are there any others with a more reasonable price?

Top Bottom