Need help finding sunkin' ski (Not Anymore!!!)

sclevela

X-H2O
I take multiple vacations every year. My parents have a place down Florida, so when the say come on down, all I need is a plane ticket and I'm set. :biggthumpup:

Doug

so what your sayin is the "its a small world" ride with moms is your rent? lol

That's not even right Jumper,"Happy Hunting"?????????? :bigeyes: You should know right where its at since your the one that let the rope go, right?? : Im gonna low crawl over to your fx1,take it out in the middle of the lake, sink it, and then tell "You" happy freakin hunting....:banghead: Then you can spend $2700 in "trying" to find it..:woot: Im just messin' with you, wasnt your fault, only trying to help my stupid ass.
:Banane01:

:cheer: SKYWALKER:cheer:

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
That's not even right Jumper,"Happy Hunting"?????????? :bigeyes: You should know right where its at since your the one that let the rope go, right?? : Im gonna low crawl over to your fx1,take it out in the middle of the lake, sink it, and then tell "You" happy freakin hunting....:banghead: Then you can spend $2700 in "trying" to find it..:woot: Im just messin' with you, wasnt your fault, only trying to help my stupid ass.
:Banane01:

:cheer: SKYWALKER:cheer:

low crawl ..... Too funny

Cheney Reservoir has a surface area of approximately 9550 acres. A square mile is 640 acres. Therefore, the surface area of the lake is about 14.9 square miles. Happy hunting!

Jumper, only 1 problem with your calculation. There is only about 1 square mile that can't be crossed on foot. Also, at the rate it seems the water level is going down, by December everyone will be able to see the bottom. So 35' 2 months ago, may only be 25' today.

Luke, once again, the offer is on the table, send me the GPS info and I'll keep an eye out when I'm out on the boat. Just picked up a new Fish Finder, I'm anxious to try it out! I now have 2 I could put to work! Don't worry, I won't put whatever I find on Ebay!

Oh yeah, and happy hunting!

meatball

User Title Unavailable
Jumper, only 1 problem with your calculation. There is only about 1 square mile that can't be crossed on foot. Also, at the rate it seems the water level is going down, by December everyone will be able to see the bottom. So 35' 2 months ago, may only be 25' today.

Unless you live in the tropics, I doubt theres no way to see through 25 feet of water.

Unless you live in the tropics, I doubt theres no way to see through 25 feet of water.

Uhhh, I realize that!! I was implying the lake would be dry in a few months at the rate it seems to be dropping.

Very dry here and I'd bet there is a good 20' of shoreline exposed now vs. 2 months ago. They say the lake is only down about 2' though.

Gotta love the mud pit!!!

goXtreme

Winter Sux
That sucks, I dont know if I could do that or not, if I was able to finacially, I would keep looking until I found it. Good luck to ya.

Top Bottom