Need help finding sunkin' ski (Not Anymore!!!)

ucsspirit

"I just wanna go fast" RB
Thats horrible, to sit there and work on getting diver, and thinking that you have found it, then everyone on here thinking and hopeing you found it, and to find out you have found a fishing boat, well i would raise that fishing boat and put a motor foot hold, and a handle pole on, till you found your ski, sorry to hear about the news though man, i would be pissed. keep searching, they are finiding all kinds of cool thing underwater anymore, why cant we just find a jet ski.:banghead:

it's got an outboard on it. It might be a decent fishing boat. I suggested to sell the gps location to it on ebay. Winning bidder will get taken to the exact location, they just have to get it out themselves.

wildman326

Who else?
How does "salvage" work? I mean if you lose something like this and someone else finds it at expense to them (or not). What is the legal protocol?

Well as you hear,what we found wasnt my ski:banghead: !! Turns out it is someones fishing boat. Judgeing by how hard we pulled on it with my brothers 150hp evenrude,its probably out of my hands pulling it up. Would take 2 boats. I am thinking sometime when we get really bored,we could maybe drag it to shore. I just dont wana spend the time with that at the moment,thats not what I want.I knew when the boat wouldn't pull it that somethin was wrong,but you gotta try causing this is new to me and I have no idea what a ski pulls like underwater after a month??? The diver I used yesterday believes that the ski is still about 20ft from where it went down. So,,,, I think i will search that area some more. This location was about a half mile away,and the only thing on the sonar that I have seen that looked like a boat.

Thanks for the support,
Luke

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
so, is the water like really murky there? usually it's only murky at the top and as you go deeper it begins to clear up a bit.

I swim to the bottem of our lake about 16 foot down....It might not be the fact that its murky....its just so damn dark down there....At the top I can see even more because I have light..

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
um it looks like a fruckin triangle on the sonar......... for all i knew it coulda been a giant piece of stupid pie........
Ill give that to you. But when I first saw it and knowing the shape of a xjet It looked just like it. Now that we know its not it it dosnt even look like a ski. Guess its like seeing images in clouds. Or maybe it was flashbacks :dunno:

surfjetlouie

R.I.P. 11/27/2008
I'm jumping in

I'm jumping in and I have a solution on breaking the suction created by the mud. I have done it for wood post that needed to be removed from sandy bottom we used a trash pump and a presure cleaner now the trash pump need to be a small out put with a release for pressure or have 2 out put one going to pressure cleaner and other back to water and if it is around 30' deep most cleaner have 50' hose or get an extra hose then blast under the ski. then you can use the cleaner to clean the ski after you get it back.

Top Bottom