Need help finding sunkin' ski (Not Anymore!!!)

cookerq62

Life's Been Good
18' isn't that deep but with zero visability I bet its scary. I say hook something to it as a marker and use that as a guide to swim down over and over till you can get something through the bow/stern eye. When you get it tied off pull it very slowly to break the suction. Screw getting a diver it would feel so great to pull it up yourself.

A diver will be there tomorrow, whatever it is it's stuck hard. we hooked on it and tried to drag it with a boat and it broke the rope. No matter what you think swimming 18ft down in murky water with zero visability is hard. You cant even see daylight and you get confused real easy which direction you are swimming. Its almost 1/2 mile away from where it went down. The divers hate going down in this lake because of the visibilty.

aqua

the taco
A diver will be there tomorrow, whatever it is it's stuck hard. we hooked on it and tried to drag it with a boat and it broke the rope. No matter what you think swimming 18ft down in murky water with zero visability is hard. You cant even see daylight and you get confused real easy which direction you are swimming. Its almost 1/2 mile away from where it went down. The divers hate going down in this lake because of the visibilty.
wow....i couldnt imagine it getting stuck that hard from settling on the bottom. if you guys were down there to hook a rope up surely you know whether or not it is the ski....right. i can imagine it must be freaky being down there that far not being able to see. good luck with it. hopefully it will be the xjet and not something else.....except for maybe some gold treasure. then you could buy another xjet and have some money left over. :biggthumpup:

Rickster

Matakana Menace
Send down a Diver with a spare bottle and reg hook up, they can use the air to excavate under the hull to free it.

Now get down there and get thise thing before the lake ices over.

:biggthumpup:

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
The problem is going to be breaking the suction: the mud will have molded itself very close to the nice smooth hull by now and will hold on tight.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
the air that comes out of any of the hoses is going to be at +/- 150 psi

the only way to get high pressure air would be for it to come out the hose from the pressure guage.

WOW. You found it! Sweet. I had'nt caught up on this thread in a while.

Did you guys get it to the surface yet?

Top Bottom