New footholds for 25mm pad

tom21

havin fun
I love how this thread looks like not much is going on, but behind the scenes footholds are being made and shipped. I have some help now and it should be a short time before I ship same day.

sorry for those who have had to wait, hope it was worth it.

some feedback or picks would be great!:beerchug:

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Tom21's Feedback

I love mine, they would be the first mod I did on any new ski. They are super comfy.
4186_1106266890943_1054912725_30312824_3992554_n.jpg

photo.php

photo.php

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Hey Tom I am interested in a set of these.... They fit the 750sx right? And they come with Destructions? Cause I am sure I can really screw up the install if not.. Or I will have to call in my cousin for glassing assistance.. The feedback pics look sweet! I REALLY like the SXR 2 tone turf.. It adds to it well..

tom21

havin fun
yes they will work in the 750 but it is a lot of work getting those tubes out of the way!!

instructions

cut hole to fit foothold
secure with stainless screws or rivets
glass in with epoxy and cloth
drill hole in top of gunwhale and fill voids behind hold with marine flotation foam, glass hole closed.

yours will also include glassing the holes in the rear of the gunwhales up too.

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
I love how this thread looks like not much is going on, but behind the scenes footholds are being made and shipped. I have some help now and it should be a short time before I ship same day.

sorry for those who have had to wait, hope it was worth it.

Here's some pics of mine...Thanx again Tom! I love 'em!

Attachments

• turf7.JPG
    turf7.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 703
  • turf10.JPG
    turf10.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 703
  • turf11.JPG
    turf11.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 701
There done and turfed! this was my first time doing footholds and turf it turned out alright. Thanks Tom21

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 262
nice-makes it all seem worth it. still would have rather been riding LOL.
Hay Tom, im new on this forum site. I stumbled on to these conversations on ur footholds and i am very interested in a set of these. i live in north carolina, so i hope that wont be an inconvenience. Was wondering if u are still making those foot holds, if u would be able to send me a set of those. let me kno how i would have to send payment ect. ect. Also, was wondering wat or where u would recomend where i could get a mat kit for it as well, i havent seen blue mat anywhere id like to do mine in black and blue. ive seen alot of guys skis and how they have added a hold up front in there own custom way and i have an idea for my own. PS. whats the fire extinguisher holder that sumone is talking about

Last edited:
Top Bottom