New Ready to Run LSP S1 Hull

I haven't seen any pictures from the back. If it's got a big versiplug and backup bilge it should be fine on keeping water to a minimum. I've never touched the bilge switch in my sv1 with a versiplug in the surf doing stupid things. If it was a watertight hull like a stock superjet it wouldn't take long for someone to forget to switch the bilge on and have it half full.

JeskiBoji

Site Supporter
With this style of ski is there such a thing as noob friendly? They’ll be running crap gas and putting them away wet. It will be interesting to see if they offer the short block as a replacement and if they do and sbt has there act together it might hurt the long time engine builders. In the past in this forum sbt high compression and high performance would of been flamed out of here but I guess opinions quickly change

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
With this style of ski is there such a thing as noob friendly? They’ll be running crap gas and putting them away wet. It will be interesting to see if they offer the short block as a replacement and if they do and sbt has there act together it might hurt the long time engine builders. In the past in this forum sbt high compression and high performance would of been flamed out of here but I guess opinions quickly change
Being a yamaha small bore is pretty n00b friendly. Has anyone confirmed if its SBT or not? Maybe its got Sony guts? :D

zohar-sony.gif

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Video of the ski in action:

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Buy the time you add a water box to a b pipe it really isn't all that much cheaper then a lay down. Plus it's an issue of trying to get the b pipes. And if the owner decides they want more power all they need to do is swap props and put in a bigger motor and enjoy they lay down pipe life.
He did approach us initially about exhausts, but we clearly weren’t at the right price point for him. I’m not sure who ended up making these pipes, but he did what he thought was best.

We’ve been putting these demo skis through a lot of abuse for two years, SBT couldn’t have been more open to making improvements where it was needed, we have different style air filters being made for the people who are concerned about the open filter style, if we can call a spade a spade here guys the sport has been dying off for years, to get a manufacture to spend this much money , time and effort to keep the sport going was the life line it needed, this is literally our starting point and is only going to get better as time goes on, any concerns with the builds can message lsp directly instead of coming to the forums where there isn’t always the most accurate information

I'd like every LSP ski sold to include information on how to get on the X. The more quality knowledge these new riders have the more likely they are to have a positive experience and, most importantly, the more likely they are to stick with it. I knew nothing and no one when I started. All I had was Jet Sports magazine (remember that?!) and I read it from cover to cover.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
MO FLIPS BAYBEE
Pretty simple ! You don’t need much gas in a full FREESTYLE boat. But you do need no mid / top powa for a setup wake flip.
B-pipe and heavy gas in front of motor is a low power flip killer.
Bun Pipe is insanely light and produces way more mid - top power
Plus probably no room for water box up front

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Let’s just wait and see how they hold up.
We all have reservations about SBT parts especially in high performance applications. But I’m reserving my opinion mainly because I’m stoked over the innovative process that might help bring our sport back to what it was 10 years ago.
Plus, this may push SBT to do better in the future!

JeskiBoji

Site Supporter
You couldn’t put this together with junkyard parts for what they are selling it for so the sbt deal definitely is what it is. Even the little extra weight will make it perfect for people that aren’t exactly pro. I wonder if Brandon reeds 3.5 gallon tank will fit with a bun? No doubt about it this things right in the slot!

Top Bottom