New Ready to Run LSP S1 Hull

way2manyhobbies2keep

https://www.ebay.com/usr/way2manyhobbies2keep?_trk
I looked at the ski at length and talked to the SBT rep (don't remember his name, but he said he runs SBT?). Anyway.

Motor looks good, all new production by sbt, pretty cool they invested to make new jugs, cases and etc!.

The pole setup looked like xscream to me, with thrust steering. The pump was an absolute UNIT for the money the thrust 155 setback mag had a nice nozzle on it too!

The turf and foothold setup looked high quality to me (a know nothing)

The SBT rep was very clear this is a high investment product and they believe in it; nice to see SBT investing in new tooling not just used poop!

Also, Depalma's sister was looking good in the booth.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I looked at the ski at length and talked to the SBT rep (don't remember his name, but he said he runs SBT?). Anyway.

Motor looks good, all new production by sbt, pretty cool they invested to make new jugs, cases and etc!.

The pole setup looked like xscream to me, with thrust steering. The pump was an absolute UNIT for the money the thrust 155 setback mag had a nice nozzle on it too!

The turf and foothold setup looked high quality to me (a know nothing)

The SBT rep was very clear this is a high investment product and they believe in it; nice to see SBT investing in new tooling not just used poop!

Also, Depalma's sister was looking good in the booth.
Last line is Golden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom