New WaterDawg Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I thought so.
Jeff & WDK is what it is. He continues to sell product to customers at fair prices.

Are you talking to me or DK? :dunno:

And for what it's worth, my business transactions with Jeff have been excellent. He even offered to fix my hood that I purchased second hand.
my bad got alittle trigger happy and clicked the wrong post sorry bro

Why would you try and talk down a product you've never seen?? From what i've heard, the new WDK hull struggles to get enough lift to do a flip, but yet the BOB hull does flips with no set up wake. Jeff's hulls are built from amazing quality, but that doesn't mean it's going to ride good, or if you'll even get it. The BOB hull has been proven to do exactly what it was built for. Backflips on a Budget. Your not going to get a backflip built hull for $3,500. Or even a decent freestyle hull for $3,500.
and 1 more thing you openly talk down on wdks new hull, he had nothing but nice things to say bout you and the bob and he was happy you guys were as succesful as you are with the boat. and instaed of attacking a potential customer maybe you should, bring some points to my attention about your product that might steer me in your direction in stead of wdk, nice Tact bro,

its actually quite different than the thailand hull. Although I like boith. The New WDK hull has sxr style bottom and a lower profile. I like the looks of the lower profile but not so sure I will like the hood that low in the rear as it positions the pole a little too low in the back IMO. I went with Jeff because he offers more options as far as lay up and I can buy it in pieces and know what I have in the end. His price is REAL reasonable for what you get as well. I knew I would have to wait longer than he told me ALOT longer. But still not as long as the wait for MOST other QUALITY hulls and NO ONE else can make what I asked for material wise so if I wanted EXACTLY the type material I wanted I had NO other choice. He told me the same as everyone else "three weeks". I knew better and made plans to have something else to ride while I pace the floor in anticipation. I would want NO sympathy from no one and expect none. I knew what I was in for and at week 8 I still think I made the rite decision. Buy a Matrix or a Rictor and see how long yuo wait, ALOT LONGER, the difference is they tell you 10 mos or whatever and its 12 mos. still late but the wait was longer regardless. If you dont know this about WDK it can be REAL frusterating, but the same goes for others. Ya want something QUICK then buy a BOB or a Stunt.

couldnt have put it better myself

Scorn800

Ride for life
I cannot believe people send wdk money. When you see long time customers getting screwed and finalty stop buying from him you should learn.
Yet he still gets newbies to hype his stuff as "amazing quality". I've seen some of his stuff and none of it has been amazing, more like piss poor.
If your willing to take chance a loosing your hard earned money and/or waiting 2+ years go with wdk.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
I cannot believe people send wdk money. When you see long time customers getting screwed and finalty stop buying from him you should learn.
Yet he still gets newbies to hype his stuff as "amazing quality". I've seen some of his stuff and none of it has been amazing, more like piss poor.
If your willing to take chance a loosing your hard earned money and/or waiting 2+ years go with wdk.

I used WDK's hull last year, and it held up great. It was thin, but the craftsmanship was great. and it didn't break. I don't use any of WDK's parts now, but everything I had was great.

norcal ex

X-H2
jeffs quality isnt as good as XFT but it is pretty damn good and I am no NEWB ! you get what you pay for.Look at the rickters... those skis are cracking left and right and they sell for 7k plus!!!!

I used WDK's hull last year, and it held up great. It was thin, but the craftsmanship was great. and it didn't break. I don't use any of WDK's parts now, but everything I had was great.

i will say i tho that I demolished this hull in about 4 months of flatwater.... just different styles of riding i guess.

didnt you list it as in great condition when you sold it? saying you loved it?

never once did i say i didnt like it... i really enjoyed riding the hull and loved how it rode. unfortuanlly the hull was an earlier design made with honey comb that had all crushed along the right side.... and i was VERRY clear abut the hull having strss cracks, sold the hull to a guy in person who saw everything and still wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom